Gaming super mario odd.

whos leaving work early or taking off for the new mario?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MeAndHax

Impolite person with some modding knowledge.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
:rofl2:Rr
pp,550x550.u2.jpg
Usually I don’t laugh at pictures but this one got me :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Reactions: MeowMeowMeow

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Sadly I'm away on vacation so I'm not home to receive my preorder today, I'm taking the plane home tomorrow and Super Mario Odyssey should be waiting in my mailbox when I get home on sunday.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Been playing for a short while and finished Cascade Kingdom (or so I thought) and moved on to Sand Kingdom

I notice from a couple of videos that I missed some purple coins and also a moon in Cascade Kingdom

How can I go back to Cascade and get these ones ? I press - (minus) to bring up the map but can't see how I can go back

Any pointers please ?

Thanks

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Been playing for a short while and finished Cascade Kingdom (or so I thought) and moved on to Sand Kingdom

I notice from a couple of videos that I missed some purple coins and also a moon in Cascade Kingdom

How can I go back to Cascade and get these ones ? I press - (minus) to bring up the map but can't see how I can go back

Any pointers please ?

Thanks
Smell like You updated too
So You have 2 switches?

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Not just 1 game, every game from now on will need at least 3.0.1 I would think.
No Good Games in the Pipeline...

Before we get a Second AAA title we already have a method of loading Backups ...
So only for oddesey People Pay 350euros

Last edited by loler55,

stevjd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No Good Games in the Pipeline...

Before we get a Second AAA title we already have a method of loading Backups ...

That is your opinion, I'm looking forward to Xenoblade 2, Skyrim and all the games next year.

Good luck with your "back up" loader. The Switch isn't like the 3ds. Nintendo has learnt a lot about system security and it's quite obvious that the people working on hacks don't want to be associated with back up loaders. And the way it is looking at the moment any back up loading will be only for games that run on 3.0 or below just like the Vita or PS4.

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That is your opinion, I'm looking forward to Xenoblade 2, Skyrim and all the games next year.

Good luck with your "back up" loader. The Switch isn't like the 3ds. Nintendo has learnt a lot about system security and it's quite obvious that the people working on hacks don't want to be associated with back up loaders. And the way it is looking at the moment any back up loading will be only for games that run on 3.0 or below just like the Vita or PS4.
Xenoblade skyrim = crap..
We can use a Preview Version from oddesey Crack the timelimit and voila we can play oddesey in 3.00
The Game are playable before 3.01 comes out

Last edited by loler55,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, yes, portrait mode, surely the best way to film a row of people. If only there were some way to fit a wider shot, at the expense of height... if only...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    4k portrait mode?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Diddy - "I never touched her, that bitch is crazy." Video is released. Diddy - " Ok I did it, i am remorseful for my actions during my darkest times." Lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Glad that the Diddler got caught once again.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Iran ran out of options
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought I saw my ex on that new kingdom of the Apes poster
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I thought I saw a puttie snatch...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5 in July.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love and own on disc still, that is not back compatible, bs.
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on Game Pass, decided to try it out.

...He was a bit taken aback by the 60GB download size. Poor guy's still living in the 90s!
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AdenTheThird, Bro's still in the PS2 age.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself) and I had a spare XSX and Switch I ended up selling him at pretty steep cuts. I would just give them to him, but I did buy them with the intent to sell them... and college is super expensive.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A little yeah...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, [insert wut here]
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm a little hi, but bout to fix that.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now I'm low, i was upstairs in my wifeys kitchen, now I'm downstairs in my dungeon.(My basement)
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    do you mind? i snuck in with amiibo and jars, and am trying to do my thing brony style
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    have you ever regretted saying something immediately after saying it?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nah what i was doing was trying to cure my ever-so-apparent crabs
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: nah what i was doing was trying to cure my ever-so-apparent crabs