Gaming super mario odd.

whos leaving work early or taking off for the new mario?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stevjd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No Problem when You mean
But ive right and anyone find a way in the future to Crack a Preview Version from oddesey ...

Normal homebrew like emulators and things like that are a real possibility for the switch sometime soon like within a year (maybe longer/shorter) and even "back up" loaders for games that require 3.0 or less could come around at some point depending on if devs want to deal with the whole piracy thing or not. Games that require 3.0.1 or more most likely will not be able to be played on a "back up" loader and if they can it will probably be years away. Hard modding also doesn't really look possible because of how tightly the hardware is packed into the switch. For general homebrew, once the switch is hacked it will be an amazing emulator machine and probably other clever applications that the devs can come up with. So if you like the sound of that and you don't mind missing out on all the games from 3.0.1 onwards for possibly years and years then staying on the lowest firmware you can is a good idea. For everyone else it is just best to update and enjoy the games.

Reactions: loler55

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Normal homebrew like emulators and things like that are a real possibility for the switch sometime soon like within a year (maybe longer/shorter) and even "back up" loaders for games that require 3.0 or less could come around at some point depending on if devs want to deal with the whole piracy thing or not. Games that require 3.0.1 or more most likely will not be able to be played on a "back up" loader and if they can it will probably be years away. Hard modding also doesn't really look possible because of how tightly the hardware is packed into the switch. For general homebrew, once the switch is hacked it will be an amazing emulator machine and probably other clever applications that the devs can come up with. So if you like the sound of that and you don't mind missing out on all the games from 3.0.1 onwards for possibly years and years then staying on the lowest firmware you can is a good idea. For everyone else it is just best to update and enjoy the games.
Thats right but How i Say After oddesey is Nothing good in the pipe ..

stevjd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Again this is your opinion. I can go further into next year if you want. You have Pokemon, Metroid, Kirby, Yoshi and then we probably have a Nintendo direct at the end of the year which will give us an idea of way more games coming like smash bros or Animal crossing etc.

Reactions: loler55

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Again this is your opinion. I can go further into next year if you want. You have Pokemon, Metroid, Kirby, Yoshi and then we probably have a Nintendo direct at the end of the year which will give us an idea of way more games coming like smash bros or Animal crossing etc.
Yeah i forget that yoshi Game but After i watch 10 minutes Gameplay from it. i Think its boring After a hour Gameplay to atack every tree and Other Things with eggs in The Background... thats what you have to do when You will collect all Things you can collect

Last edited by loler55,

Risingdawn

Tempallica
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
there's like 6 weeks till Xenoblade 2, I'm way more excited about that than odyssey, and I'm pretty excited about odyssey.

Then there's the confirmed Pokemon and Metroid prime, the yoshi and kirby titles, Doom and Wolfenstein 2, the hopefully localised versions of Dragon Quest X and XI, the promised franchise continuation of Fire Emblem, the very likely Smash Bros and Star Fox for Switch, the Skyrim and (hopefully) Monster Hunter XX ports.

The consoles not even a year old yet and already we have promised and confirmed versions of AAA giants, comparably that's more than we got at the same point from PlayStation and probably more than we'll ever see from Xbox this gen. Not to mention the rapidly increasing 3rd party support from the likes of Bethesda and EA, and some truly awesome indies that sit around the mid month wallet pleasing £10 mark.

Switch is like a snowball right now, every success breeds even more to look forward to, if it continues to sell in Japan as it inevitably will it won't be long before we have every Nintendo IP and rafts of 3rd parties looking to cash in as well as 3DS franchises moving over too.

The futures bright, the futures Nintendo Switch.

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
there's like 6 weeks till Xenoblade 2, I'm way more excited about that than odyssey, and I'm pretty excited about odyssey.

Then there's the confirmed Pokemon and Metroid prime, the yoshi and kirby titles, Doom and Wolfenstein 2, the hopefully localised versions of Dragon Quest X and XI, the promised franchise continuation of Fire Emblem, the very likely Smash Bros and Star Fox for Switch, the Skyrim and (hopefully) Monster Hunter XX ports.

The consoles not even a year old yet and already we have promised and confirmed versions of AAA giants, comparably that's more than we got at the same point from PlayStation and probably more than we'll ever see from Xbox this gen. Not to mention the rapidly increasing 3rd party support from the likes of Bethesda and EA, and some truly awesome indies that sit around the mid month wallet pleasing £10 mark.

Switch is like a snowball right now, every success breeds even more to look forward to, if it continues to sell in Japan as it inevitably will it won't be long before we have every Nintendo IP and rafts of 3rd parties looking to cash in as well as 3DS franchises moving over too.

The futures bright, the futures Nintendo Switch.
Only oddesey Starfox and the crappy yoshi Game is interest .. the rest is more as crap

Risingdawn

Tempallica
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Only oddesey Starfox and the crappy yoshi Game is interest .. the rest is more as crap
probably best to sell that Switch then while it's still worth essentially full price, seeing as you've somehow bought a Nintendo console and hate Nintendo games.

I wouldn't buy an Xbox and then bitch I hate Gears, Halo and Forza, but then I'm smart with my purchases.

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
probably best to sell that Switch then while it's still worth essentially full price, seeing as you've somehow bought a Nintendo console and hate Nintendo games.

I wouldn't buy an Xbox and then bitch I hate Gears, Halo and Forza, but then I'm smart with my purchases.
I Love nintendo for mario starfox and zelda this is enough
No Need to play Pokemon...or Other crap im no more 12...

Last edited by loler55,

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Since when is 13 too old to play Pokemon..
Hahaha you now what i mean the last Pokemon Game ive played is Pokemon colosseum for the GameCube... with 14 After that i have no Good pokemon Games seen so jeah im to old for that

And with 27 im to young to understand why Metroid is Good...
Never played it on the nes
Same as kirby ....
I own from nes to Switch every ninty Consol. but I find kirby is boooooring

Im really special .I have a ps4 too but no interest in any Game lol

I play Paper mario for n64 for the fifth time 28hours playtime and im not Really at the end and ive not collect all starsplitters and oddesey have 30 hours playtime . Its Not so much ...

Last edited by loler55,

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
there must be at least 500 moons to collect in this. and some are really tricky to find too even with the hints and the exact spot marked you still can't find them :P

D

Deleted User

TLDR but it‘s just great - haven‘t experienced that special feeling for a long time now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this is my first aurora tbh
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i mean, multiple have happened in my lifetime, but it's always been too cloudy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IT'S LIKE THAT ALMOST EVERY FUCKING METEOR SHOWER TOO
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You need to setup a time lapse camera, be neat
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I actually use a pic of it on my pc desktop cause its cool looking
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Apparently the pro versión of pizza boy is back aswell
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Gonna download the update
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Only 2 antiviruses detected the APK as a virus on virustotal so it Must be safe
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Cuz false positive
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Wait
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Eh nvm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sadly, the clouds are setting in now

hey BigOnYa the clouds are coming from the south, maybe check again
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night it's 11 pm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @BakerMan Nuh I'm in for the night playing Fallout 4, ill look tomorrow night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok had let dog out, and yea still can't see it, oh well. Maybe tom night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ballocks these drives aren't allowing raid
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That sucks, well you will get double the space then atleast.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy needs to come back
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you try Raid 10?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did raid69
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The physical disk keeps disabling in bios
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey ken did you see the aurora tonight?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also sorry it was too cloudy, that sucks