Hacking Super Mario Maker x amiibo: Now you can access ALL costumes without an internet connection!

linux123

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi. I have a problem. I downloaded the pack with the costumes but there aren't numbers 150 and 151 (Undodog and Dr. Kawashima). Can you help me please?
P.S:If I was wrong to write, forgive my bad English.

Last edited by linux123,

memoryman3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have updated the pack to adjust difficulty levels for the amiibo costumes (Goomba is no longer a starter costume, and Waluigi is Expert now :P) And I also fixed lots of important bugs! Koopa Troopa's amiibo is now supported too!

Download Link

NOTE: Super Mario Maker doesn't allow files to be injected through FTPiiU, so use SD Cafiine. Pokemon sound files only work in CEMU as of now.

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
VjJV9zM.png

8DqcaXY.png

In addition to these amiibo now natively supported in-game with no bugs (even if you uninstall the mod, the costumes will be unlocked), all costumes including Event Courses are now accessible without connecting to the internet! Loadiine and CEMU users rejoice!

Get the Super Mario Maker BOSS NFP Pack here!

I am working on finding a way to apply this patch to the NAND on Wii U, but there has been no luck on that front. This is compatible with CEMU (without Toon Zelda or Totem Link), Loadiine, SDCaffine (with FSHax) and regular Caffiine!
i figured out how you can apply the patch to the wiiu nand

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm thinking about getting a 1tb SD card and booting batocera just for pc emulation