Hacking Super Mario Gravity (SMG2 Mod)

Louis Miles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh and Riivolution patches like the Classic Controller patch definitely work via the Riivolution Channel in the Wii Menu or Dolphin. That's the nice advantage with Riivolution that you can load multiple mods at once.

While the mod will be released as a Riivolution patch for ease of installation and for the additional options like language selection and HUD size, I'm also looking to create an ISO/WBFS patcher. It will have the disadvantage that these additional options will not be available, so I will probably use some extra ASM patches for it. We will see. ;)

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
that's if nintenDMCA doesn't squash it :creep:
They can't.
This is basically nothing but a rom hack and will be released as a patch (not a rom) that you take to patch your own SMG2 dump into this mod.
There are plenty of sites around rom hacks for this very reason: It's totally legit as long as you don't share the (patched) roms itself or share any original assets.
romhacking.net, smwcentral, pokecommunity to name a few.

hamoodhabibi570

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Screen Shot 2023-03-22 at 6.20.07 PM.png
Finally the description has been updated! Just as excited as ever to check it out when its ready!

SaiMonicL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this could be a weird question to ask, but is there anyone who could make a disc design as well as the cover? because i am using usb loader gx and i would like to have something like a cover :)
if not then i dont mind but i was just curious.

Reactions: lordelan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?