Hacking Super Mario Gravity (SMG2 Mod)

SaiMonicL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just imagine this is made better by me or someone else with better graphics, would this be a good game cover? just ignore the 2 dudes running in space XD
_53912985-8f17-4d87-96f2-30f11ca1bba1.jpg

Sielhoutte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If we do get the new demo, lets hope we get the full game shortly before we know it, that's what i can highly predict, If i were ya'll, I would forget about the hack and move on to another topic or habit, the mod is still worth the wait, I would give Louis some time to finish, the mod keeps getting finished everyday.

Last edited by Sielhoutte,

Sielhoutte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There already is? I just hope that the full game will be released before 2026, I can't wait for it.
Me too, You can get the demo that was released in 2020 but not the recent one he's talking about when he posted it on his community channel on YouTube. Just letting you know :)

Louis Miles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
After a long wait, here is a new demo:

There are 4 galaxies and 10 power stars to collect! And it can be played on the Wii or Dolphin.

An HD pack for Dolphin specially designed for the mod is also available, plus an AI upscaled HD pack of the same.

Additionally, the mod is available in the 5 original languages (English, German, Italian, French and Spanish) plus 2 additional downloadable languages.

The HUD size can also be changed through the Riivolution options menu.

More info can be found in the ReadMe

Have fun! :)

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
This is cool.... until I remember I haven't finished neither of the two Galaxy games.... I blame the wiimote batteries lasting so little.

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?