Hacking Super Mario Gravity (SMG2 Mod)

Louis Miles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I remade and created my own icons for the HUD along with HD versions of it. The mod will include a custom HD texture pack for the Dolphin emulator with high-resolution icons, textures and more. There will also be an option to resize the HUD to fit different monitors.

HUD.png

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I remade and created my own icons for the HUD along with HD versions of it. The mod will include a custom HD texture pack for the Dolphin emulator with high-resolution icons, textures and more. There will also be an option to resize the HUD to fit different monitors.

View attachment 290948
Fantastic news! <3

Louis Miles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Here are examples of different HUD size options (work in progress) that you will be able to set in Dolphin or Riivolution. This is for when someone wants to play the mod on Dolphin on a large screen and high resolution, and to better fit the HUD size to the HD resolution.

Medium:

1_Medium.png

Small:

2_Small.png

Widescreen (Medium):

3_Medium-Ultrawide.png

You will be able to set this and more easily in the Riivolution settings :D:

Dolphin.png

Louis Miles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,

i can Help with Polish Translation.
Would be awsome to have this language in game.
My kids love Mario Galaxy and i would like to gave them chance to play Gravity in our native language.
BTW Great Work!
Thank you so much for offering your help! I'll make some sort of list of text to translate soon. I will get back to you then :)

Gabbogamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Before all, really greetings for this project, it is simply outstanding and I’d say, as good as a true Mario Galaxy 3! I am simply dazed by the details, particulars and gameplay from the trailers.
If I can ask, are you going to include water levels, and maybe levels similar to Slimy Spring? (it’s just that I love water levels)

Ondrashek06

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I would really like to see custom power-ups similar to these:
firefox_WU19jcrlPu.png

Someone on the Fantendo wikia did a really good job with making Yoshi images for the special powerups. I'd like to see these used in an actual game and/or romhack.

There's also a "Rainbow Berry" below these, which is simply a Rainbow Star but in a Yoshi version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto