Gaming Super Mario Galaxy Demo

burnsams

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Strangethings, any news? Or did your cpu die on you again? I remember trying to burn RE4, I had to do it 4 times
frown.gif

strangethings

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Sebastian2008Â
post Today, 08:20 PM

If you're gonna upload fine, if not don't
I think it's tacky to pull people's chain like that...

Already said I'm not going to upload. Never pulled any chains. From the beginning I said I wasn't.

But I will give reports on if it works on the Wiikey (which is what I said I'd do from the beginning)

MohammadKoush

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any one wants the dark skin account will need to look the black purrs up on oogle ....

master splinter
i made a funny
daaam i am still a Newcomers even after 3 years hahhahah

Ryankn

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
yeah... Canada is in Europe...
sleep.gif
...dude got owned.

But seriously what's with all this hatin' in this thread. Just don't get your hopes up on anything..and you won't get dissappointed.
Strangethings, props to you for still willing to inform us on the wiikey thing, despite the amount of retardation going on in this thread.

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sebastian clearly said JPN. Japan...not an english based country. And Canada is not in Europe.

Mohammad Koush, lol, I'm guessing you're talking about the openings coming up? I would keep it hush hush because we don't want it going down with oink. haha although I'm sure no one will be able to decode your secret language who isn't a member already haha
smile.gif

Yessy2952

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys stop saying this is fake.It's obviously not,and strangethings is OBVIOUSLY trying to help US. So please stop this childish nonsense and be nice........ I just hope it works with the Wiikey (Fingers crossed
smile.gif
)
Also Stragethings check your pm box
Yessy

glitchbit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
... I am just getting tired of strangething not being able to dump it already and having to read him replying to every single insult thrown at him

I DO NOT CARE what others are saying! I just want people to follow through with what they say.

I hope not all nintendo fans are this bad at dumping crap... if they are then it is no wonder it hasn't been leaked lol.

I got a $50 that says at 10:45 we will hear the next excuse at why the dump did not work. But maybe I am wrong, I hope so because I want to know if it works on the wiikey! Even though I have a wiifree/yaosm chip.

In roughly 96 hours it will be released in Japan, maybe the japanese are smarter.

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Sebastian2008 Â
post Today, 08:20 PM

If you're gonna upload fine, if not don't
I think it's tacky to pull people's chain like that...

Already said I'm not going to upload. Never pulled any chains. From the beginning I said I wasn't.

But I will give reports on if it works on the Wiikey (which is what I said I'd do from the beginning)
Actually, you said you WERE going to have your friend upload it, but you changed your mind because of me. *bows*

Yessy2952

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fakest photos ever!

Not a fake you ignorant noob.
... I am just getting tired of strangething not being able to dump it already and having to read him replying to every single insult thrown at him

I DO NOT CARE what others are saying! I just want people to follow through with what they say.

I hope not all nintendo fans are this bad at dumping crap... if they are then it is no wonder it hasn't been leaked lol.

I got a $50 that says at 10:45 we will hear the next excuse at why the dump did not work. But maybe I am wrong, I hope so because I want to know if it works on the wiikey! Even though I have a wiifree/yaosm chip.

In roughly 96 hours it will be released in Japan, maybe the japanese are smarter.

Then just wait till the game gets released and download, or better yet, go buy the game and stop complaining.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
He's going to dump it but not going to upload. He has said this all along. I think you know this though.

How can you expect people to know how to dump games that have never done it before? of course they're gonna have a few problems with it.

I can't believe this dude is trying to do us a favor and all he mostly gets is demands, people calling him fake and insults. If you don't believe him fuck off. He's already proved himself by posting those pictures.

Just please be patient it's a fucking game. Stop thinking of yourselves and chill the fuck out.

Yessy2952

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He's going to dump it but not going to upload. He has said this all along. I think you know this though.

How can you expect people to know how to dump games that have never done it before? of course they're gonna have a few problems with it.

I can't believe this dude is trying to do us a favor and all he mostly gets is demands, people calling him fake and insults. If you don't believe him fuck off. He's already proved himself by posting those pictures.

Just please be patient it's a fucking game. Stop thinking of yourselves and chill the fuck out.
Agreed.
Wise words Cubin.

strangethings

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
glitchbit, you're a stupid dick. don't read my shit if you don't want to hear the things I say. I'm not putting up with the bullcrap on this website, and I'll voice my opinion if I feel like it.

So here's the deal, dumped the game. Worked fine.

I took the disc (Verbatim DVD-R) burned it at the speed the disc says on it (contrary to popular belief, slowest burning is not the way to go - burning at the speed the dvd was intended to be burnt at IS the way to go).

I put it in the Wii (NTSC, modded with Wiikey 1.9).

It came up "Super Mario Galaxy"

Clicked it to start game.

Screen goes black.

Error 001: unauthorized device has been detected.

The first guy was right.

So I'm guessing we wait for an update from Wiikey that allows us to get past this.

As for me, I've got a 200 Gamestp giftcard that I'm buying SMG with when it comes out.

What exactly was the deal with Metroid when it came out? Did something similar to this happen?

strangethings

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
by the way, thanks to everyone being cool to me. And just in case anyone's wondering, I've dumped a ton of games in the past for Gamecube and Wii (and 360), and I'm fine with doing that, so I don't think it's a problem with how I did it (especially since the title screen came up as SMG and then stopped working after that).

Yessy2952

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
glitchbit, you're a stupid dick. don't read my shit if you don't want to hear the things I say. I'm not putting up with the bullcrap on this website, and I'll voice my opinion if I feel like it.

So here's the deal, dumped the game. Worked fine.

I took the disc (Verbatim DVD-R) burned it at the speed the disc says on it (contrary to popular belief, slowest burning is not the way to go - burning at the speed the dvd was intended to be burnt at IS the way to go).

I put it in the Wii (NTSC, modded with Wiikey 1.9).

It came up "Super Mario Galaxy"

Clicked it to start game.

Screen goes black.

Error 001: unauthorized device has been detected.

The first guy was right.

So I'm guessing we wait for an update from Wiikey that allows us to get past this.

As for me, I've got a 200 Gamestp giftcard that I'm buying SMG with when it comes out.

What exactly was the deal with Metroid when it came out? Did something similar to this happen?
Shit man.......
I was hoping this didn't happen.
Now ok I may sound like a kiss ass but...
Can you please upload the iso? I mean we all know it doesn't work but if you upload it, it will help the "hackers" or w/e to make it work with the wiikey when the real SMG gets released
but if not i think we all understand but whatever you do know will change the future of when we will have it working so think about it i guess....

BTW: yeah thanks for helping us out

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Eat a Snickers!
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Almond Joys got nuts!
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good afternoon
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good afternoon