also i'm anonymous tee hee

well not anymore i suppose

Justin121994

Bitcoin. coinbase.com/andrew
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wodelover.. That speed is crap.. I get like 4 times that speed with the cat..
tongue.gif

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Justin121994 said:
Yeah..I'd give you an invite psychoticdust..
but If you lose your account or get banned..Or have a bad ratio..I get kicked out as well.
And I have no invites anyway
tongue.gif
Do invites cost money there?
Any really good place I've been a member made you donate for invites.
frown.gif

PsychoticDust

Trophies
XP
Country
Justin121994 said:
Yeah..I'd give you an invite psychoticdust..
but If you lose your account or get banned..Or have a bad ratio..I get kicked out as well.
And I have no invites anyway
tongue.gif

I'm pretty awesome at keeping a good ratio, I just leave my laptop on all day lol! I've been a member of private sites before, but I've yet to find a good one. Maybe you can make me see the light when you get an invite? Thanks anyway.
smile.gif

WODElover

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I just renamed the torrent....I was trying to get some of you pirates excited, but it didn't work
smile.gif

Anyways, I will be gone, hope you guys will support Nintendo and buy the game, even if you download it....the amount of comments in this thread about piracy is horrible.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Justin121994 said:
Nollog:No they don't cost money..
, butif you get an account if you donate you get special benefits...?
unsure.gif
You should get an invite and give it to me.

PsychoticDust

Trophies
XP
Country
WODElover said:
Yeah I just renamed the torrent....I was trying to get some of you pirates excited, but it didn't work
smile.gif

Anyways, I will be gone, hope you guys will support Nintendo and buy the game, even if you download it....the amount of comments in this thread about piracy is horrible.
That's because the majority of people here have enough common sense not to believe someone until they have solid proof.

Don't get me started on the pirate debate considering that recent studies have shown that "pirates" generally spend more on legit goods than "non pirates".

markyboy77

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.getinthehole.info
XP
Country
PsychoticDust said:
I'm pretty awesome at keeping a good ratio, I just leave my laptop on all day lol! I've been a member of private sites before, but I've yet to find a good one. Maybe you can make me see the light when you get an invite? Thanks anyway.
smile.gif
fastest and best way is to get access to a seed box , i had access to one with 100mb download and 100mb upload .

PsychoticDust

Trophies
XP
Country
markyboy77 said:
PsychoticDust said:
smile.gif
fastest and best way is to get access to a seed box , i had access to one with 100mb download and 100mb upload .
Thanks, I'll be sure to try that.

thatoneguy101, what's the link about?

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't click anywhere. It's just login information for a usenet server. You still need a client like newsbin or others to access it.

What does that have to do Mario though?

PsychoticDust

Trophies
XP
Country
Kafluke said:
You don't click anywhere. It's just login information for a usenet server. You still need a client like newsbin or others to access it.

What does that have to do Mario though?
*Sighs* Thanks. I really don't know how much longer I can stay awake for lol.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WODElover said:
smile.gif

Of course no one pirates here at the Temp...

But if you are going to make a claim that pirating is horrible, you first need to make an argument why it is horrible and actually support your premises to make them a sounding argument. A valid argument is one things, but an sound argument is another thing totally different than a valid argument.

Keep in mind these counter-examples to pirating:

1)Argument: Pirating loses money towards developers
Counter-Argument: It's only a money loss if the pirate (so to speak) had intentions to buy the game. For example, if someone today downloads a game like Rugrats for Gameboy color, they would be called a pirate if they did not own the game. By that definition, Nintendo must have lost money. However, there has been a failure to neglect that the pirate may have had no intentions to buy the game. Not only that, but it isn't costing Nintendo money for someone else to download the game, it costs money to develop the game and it costs money to buy blank gameboy color carts. Logically, it's no different than just borrowing the game from someone but it is a simple process and you neglect the medium of storage data.

2)What isn't seen. Commercials are advertisements of products. On commercials, you normally see gameplay footage and some extra information regrading the game. Pirates may go for good games. However, the more people who have the game, the more likely information is to be released about that game and then the more likely that game would be advertised similar to a commercial. Only one thing, the cost of 'this commercial' would be millions cheaper yet they may get more people buying the game. Yet Nintendo neglects the fact that their products are advertised for free by pirating. They only look at the most obvious fact and melodramatically obsess about the situation to the gaming community.

Of course, no one at the Temp supports piracy... so it doesn't matter =P

PsychoticDust

Trophies
XP
Country
Zetta_x said:
WODElover said:
smile.gif

Everything Zetta_x just said
I'm so glad that someone else here makes logical, thought out points.

Pirates? Hell naw!
wink.gif

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PsychoticDust said:
Zetta_x said:
WODElover said:
smile.gif

Everything Zetta_x just said
I'm so glad that someone else here makes logical, thought out points.

Pirates? Hell naw!
wink.gif

Haha that's what 6 years of mathematics and logical (sentential, predicate, other forms of logical languages) study does to you =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @light27, I own a dsi and a ps3