kingant

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Venezuela
i can not even imagine how epic is going to be zelda leak threads.... this one i think it not going to be so epic because of the lack of AP....

kirbykirbykirby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maxfreak said:
kirbykirbykirby said:
anyone going to work in the morning? im not sleeping tonight tell you that =)

lmao I agree, I am not sleeping till I get my hands on this

hahaha thats great if i get this soon i won't be tired at work ill be to excited, heck ill take my wii to work and play it on my break

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as stated by others, the original download links that ppl found no longer work b/c 3 of the files he had to pull down b/c they got corrupted by the upload site, so b/c of those 3 missing files, you couldnt dl it from the original location anyway, so until eveyrthing is back in order, theres no link to know..

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i luckily have a three day weekend, and i probably am going to just play some poker while checking the usenet for a release. i was predicting it to be out on friday. and my schedule is working perfect.

kirbykirbykirby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oneballnoa said:
I was thinking the same thing, I have to be at work in 7 and a half hours and I have a very important meeting tomorrow. But, screw it, how often does a game like this get released early
smile.gif

im with you on that one =) just don't doze off in the meeting

Lomax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
GolfDude said:
as stated by others, the original download links that ppl found no longer work b/c 3 of the files he had to pull down b/c they got corrupted by the upload site, so b/c of those 3 missing files, you couldnt dl it from the original location anyway, so until eveyrthing is back in order, theres no link to know..

Unless he kept a copy of the .rar files and just needs to upload the corrupt 3 again....

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
GolfDude said:
nintendo stopped him he'll be joining knutz soon
smileipb2.png

raidkridley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
m kinda saddened by all of this madness -- this is the fucking internet.

Galaxy 2 should have leaked a week in advance, who cares about it being two fucking days early? Tons of people already have it.

Internet... you suck -- it's fucking 2010, we live in the future and THIS is the best you can do?? Damn...

oneballnoa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Beggars can't be choosers, the mod on the **** site said that when the files are reupped uncorrupted the thread will be reopened with download links... so shouldn't be long now.

Hakai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm just downloading the good parts, he already take the bad parts away so I believe he is just reuploading right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: ok