ROM Hack WIP - Super Engage Turbo - Fire Emblem Engage Complete Gameplay Overhaul

WhyteWater

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ryujinx_capture_2023-06-22_17-18-42.png
ryujinx_capture_2023-06-22_17-18-27.png
ryujinx_capture_2023-06-24_17-42-49.png
ryujinx_capture_2023-06-22_15-45-14.png

ryujinx_capture_2023-06-21_22-41-22.png

I realized I hadn't posted anything about my own mod I'm making for FE Engage on this site, but I figured I may as well show off some of the pics of my personal playthrough for the mod I plan to finish. Take a look at Super Engage Turbo!

These are some of the current and planned changes:
- Too many additional skills to count. Seriously, the number gets larger and larger. But just to name a few: Adept, Astra, Colossus, Judgement Call, Red Sun, Stains of Time, Wary Fighter, Lunge, Competitive, Inspiration, Sacred Power, Elbow Room, Heartseeker, Malefic Aura, Trample, Gambler's Dice, Lucky Seven, Galeforce, Solar Prominence, Azure Lightning, Dust Cloud, Blazing Counter, and Super Trainee.
- Several new and returning classes. These include ones such as: Trickster, Assassin, Dark Flier, Dreadfighter, Malig Knight, Apothecary, Merchant, Grapple King, War Cleric, Oni, Akuma, Blacksmith, Villager, Master of Arms, Spellfencer, Baron, and Sorcerer.
- Classes with multiple Skills. All classes now gain additional skills, 2 when unpromoted and another 2 when promoted. Due to the way Engage is setup, it's impossible to equip or remove these skills (and a few of them can only be found in the class description), but they still function and significantly change the way each individual class plays.
- Keystone Engage Skills: Each Emblem now gains an additional skill that cannot be inherited that changes how they play significantly. Sigurd for example regains Pursuit from FE4, allowing him to double attack so long as he has more speed than the opponent, removing the threshold requirement. Lyn's damage rises proportionally to her dexterity, Ike regains his Aether as it normally functions, Celica can access a variety of returning combat arts from Echoes, and Veronica gets FEH Pass, boosting the power of her own engage weapons to their highest variations from her Summon Hero skill. And thanks to Roy's Late Promotion, he can deal additional damage to Dragon Units and gains +1 extra movement.
- Ephraim and Robin now have their own solo Engage Rings. While sharing some skills as Eirika and Chrom respectively, the additional skills they have access will shift them to play in a different manner from them. Their stat boosts will also be readjusted.
- Weapon additions and Weapon tweaks. There are a handful of QoL options such as being able to buy Skill Books, Augment Gems, and Forging Ore. I'm currently working on a way to make a Shield styled item that increases your defense in exchange for taking away speed when you hold onto it.
- Remixed maps and Superbosses. These Superbosses will show up at various points with useful rewards for defeating them. Generally they will be optional, and if skipped, their rewards can be obtained at a later point in the game, albeit for a pricey amount. As for the maps, going forward the maps will be changed and revised to incorporate and accommodate for the mod's various changes.

Unfortunately, unique outfits, weapon models and the like will have to come at a much later point, as modelling is outside my sphere of ability. But the game is still in a playable state, and continually updating as I continue to work on it!

This mod wouldn't be possible the way it is without the help of some key mods. Battle Outfits and More Outfits and Skill 2048 Expansion. These two mods by DeathChaos have created so much of the framework this mod needed to be able to develop in the way that it has. And I must thank DogeThis for the various QoL mods created that support this mod like the ability to retain the Meals you get after cooking.

Will this mod be out yet? No, not yet. It's got a long way from being finished, I'm only on ch.16 when it comes to major map changes, and still need to continue balancing the mod as things go. The units have gotten a lot stronger with all the customizability, so there should be a good challenge to go with it. I am currently working on making it to V.40, which will include the newest wave of additional classes and skills.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Lol not me trying to get people to make an uncensor patch for imagine makeup artist