super mario advance 4 action replay or gameshark codes

would you play the virtual console super mario advance 4 or gba if you had all e reader levels

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mega j

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i have been searching the net for gameshark or action replay codes for either an american or japanese super mario advance 4 one reason why is because its not on the 3ds but on wiiu which is good but i want to play it on the go but with all the right fixing and i usally collect original sourced gba so i can play on the big screen for some games i have tried virtual console and loved it but some stuff is not on the go so i am planning on using a gba save rom manger and dumper to put japanese e reader data into a japanese e reader then to link up to a japanese super mario advance 4 unless i don't need the setup and i can just dump save into a japanese super mario advance 4 i just don't know if (edit i figured i can dump data into just cartridge not the e reader but if i want i can put and use the e reader on the ds region lock or not) now comes the part where i need hacks for the japanese rom since i prefer using that and asking if my gba action replay pro is also region locked so i could use that with the real thing the whole point to play complete on the go

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD