Gaming Super Mario 3D World + Bowsers Fury

peteruk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Update V 1.1.0 is out in the wild, nothing specific on what it adds (or removes)

N6l5afs.png

almmiron

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'ts my least favorite mario game. But still a great game in co-op.

For children and the people not used to video games, the slow speed of the movement on original 3d world is more welcome.

This one is more challenging, for a mario game.

No, I'm not playing the leaked version

Fyrus

Artilleur Carmin
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So erm, I have 5 Mario's in my game, it's been around 4 years since I sold my wii u and played this, but i thought the maximum was 4 ?? or am i remembering wrong (again) ?

0GTnTuh.jpg

you can get five if you get a cherry on the map, but four is the max if it's from a block. :)

You can get five in the level as there's one in a hidden block near the Fire Bro at the end.

I don't think you can store or get Double Cherries from the map

Reactions: peteruk

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can get five in the level as there's one in a hidden block near the Fire Bro at the end.

I don't think you can store or get Double Cherries from the map

I mean the stage itself. if the cherry is visible, you can get up to five. if they're hidden in a block, you'll get a coin if you have four Marios. there's a hidden block right near the flag pole, which will have a cherry only as long as you have less than four Marios.

D

Deleted User

Did you get the one on top of the Arch?
yeah i only saw that one, and the kitten that was nearby that big cat, i have no clue where the last one is

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Has anyone investigated converting Wii U saves to Switch yet? Simply copying GameData.bin isn't sufficient.
yeah the sizes are different. i tried getting a rosalina unlocked save with 0% completion into the game and it didn't work

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

burhansalih

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Update V 1.1.0 is out in the wild, nothing specific on what it adds (or removes)

N6l5afs.png

nothing major see patch notes

update makes some improvements to the sticker menu. A jittering issue with the menu has been smoothed out, and overall animation for the sticker menu has been improved."

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

update makes some improvements to the sticker menu. A jittering issue with the menu has been smoothed out, and overall animation for the sticker menu has been improved."

Fyrus

Artilleur Carmin
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I mean the stage itself. if the cherry is visible, you can get up to five. if they're hidden in a block, you'll get a coin if you have four Marios. there's a hidden block right near the flag pole, which will have a cherry only as long as you have less than four Marios.

If I understood right you cannot get more than four unless two Cherries are spawned ?

In this case that's not what I had and still finished the level with 5 characters

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I understood right you cannot get more than four unless two Cherries are spawned ?

In this case that's not what I had and still finished the level with 5 characters

that's the way it is in the wii u version. I can't speak of the switch version. you can't get more than four characters unless the cherry is on the map screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted +1