Super Luigi Maker for 3DS

SuperLuigiMaker.png

A project that turns Super Mario Maker 3DS into...Super Luigi Maker 3DS!

This works with Luma's LayeredFS just fine

SD/Luma/titles/TITLEID here/romfs for example SD/Luma/titles/00040000001a0500/romfs is for the eur version just place the files into the romfs directory also rename the models folder to model then everything should load just fine!

But as it is I feel like it's suitable for release please note this isn't finished yet

Now with bottom screen!!!!

6vSFOC8.png

Also if someone can find the Mario that is used in the 100 man Mario challenge mode that would be great.

Here's a few videos of it in action

In order to use this you must dump the game and then place the files into the correct folder the RAR is already correct then you must rebuild the CIA and there you go if you need a tutorial on how to do that just use google the first result is the one you want.

This is stop people assuming @Traiver has just uploaded this without permission hell I asked him to upload it to that ISO site.

Before I get told Mario 1 Luigi is wrong it's not

Attachments

• SuperLuigiMaker.7z
    669.9 KB · Views: 775
Last edited by AyanamiRei0,

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
right but the game is like mk7. mk7 = 600...mb = smm3ds = 512mb

you can do it with a custom modded hans with custom options

and yea i like the word "custom"
"High memory" means it's a game made to work with more processing power when used on a N3DS, not how much data it contains.

High memory games used to be non-compatible with HANS, but I don't know if they are right now with the 2.8 hax release.

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
But you can have the original game installed, If you want to also play as mario.

That doesn't matter it will still ask you to reset the save file each time you open either one for lets say I was playing Super Luigi Maker and wanted to play Super Mario Maker I would lose my progress for Super Luigi Maker just so I can play Super Mario Maker.

Reactions: Blue

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That doesn't matter it will still ask you to reset the save file each time you open either one for lets say I was playing Super Luigi Maker and wanted to play Super Mario Maker I would lose my progress for Super Luigi Maker just so I can play Super Mario Maker.
Ah, OK then. Thanks anyways.

AyanamiRei0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'll still make CIA's for them though I've already got the US and EUR CIA's decrypted just gotta rebuild them and all.

AyanamiRei0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can the save still be detected if (Mario Maker US region) and (Luigi Maker EUR region) changed TitleID?

I changed the ID completely the custom one didn't load the update it's able to detect if the game has been played even if it's from another region or has a changed title id.

Cydget

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I changed the ID completely the custom one didn't load the update it's able to detect if the game has been played even if it's from another region or has a changed title id.
I wouldn't change the id's if I was you. I did that for smash bros and got an immediate ban for a few hours. This may become an issue as mario maker likes to connect online to download maps.

AyanamiRei0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wouldn't change the id's if I was you. I did that for smash bros and got an immediate ban for a few hours. This may become an issue as mario maker likes to connect online to download maps.

Oh it's fine I didn't have my 3DS online when I tested it plus anyway It's pointless changing the titleID.

MuratTemp

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
View attachment 72416

A project that turns Super Mario Maker 3DS into...Super Luigi Maker 3DS! So far all the sprites from Mario 1 to SMW have been changed and the textures for Mario U as well.
I̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶t̶a̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶t̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶s̶c̶r̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶e̶d̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ and also gotta find all the Mario UI elements please note Marios voice hasn't been changed yet.

But as it is I feel like it's suitable for release please note this isn't finished yet and please don't put this on any of those sites where you can download 3DS games thanks.

Now with bottom screen!!!!

6vSFOC8.png

Also if someone can find the Mario that is used in the 100 man Mario challenge mode that would be great.

Here's a few videos of it in action

In order to use this you must dump the game and then place the files into the correct folder the RAR is already correct then you must rebuild the CIA and there you go if you need a tutorial on how to do that just use google the first result is the one you want.

SMW Luigi is in progress

Before I get told Mario 1 Luigi is wrong it's not

That project is going to be Luigitastic(Ok,that one was bad,I know sry)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg