ROM Hack Super Helpful Application Idea

Trace II

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's my problem: I'm currently trying to sort out my wifi issues and thus the only place I can play wifi games is at pubic wifi places. The problem with this is that most places require you to go to their website and click a link before browsing. Since there are no wifi apps that can go to these sites first, they just don't let me connect.

Here's my proposed solution: Someone makes an application able to be redirected to the site and then able to list the avalible links and go to the chosen site. You could then restart your DS and go to a different wifi game since I think it only asks you to go to the website once per day per device.

If anyone could make an application like this, I (and probably a lot of other people to,) would really appreciate it.

Xeijin

Trophies
Website
www.xeijin.org
XP
Country
That would involve some sort of browser, of which several are under development. I can appreciate your problem (my local hotspot does the same) but most people probably game from a WEP connection at home (myself included) so I don't think this will be a priority.

However, the latest DSOrganize has a built in Text-Only web browser I believe. Could you not use this first of all, to click the link. Then exit back into the game? Or would the break in connection cause a problem? If not this what about OperaDS?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: America ya~