SUN-ISO not connecting to Sundriver SATA

ShabbyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi,
After doing some cleaning and testing several boxes of old hardware I have one issue perhaps someone has suggestions for.

I have an old RVL-001 (Euro) with a Sundriver SATA installed. The Wii boots, Sundriver launches with Menu V7 installed and the installed games work perfectly. The firmware updater for the Sundriver seems to work, at least it doesn't throw any errors.
My issue is that the SUN-ISO application just doesnt register the connected Sundriver. The Sundriver menu identifies the USB connected but the app doesn't see the connection.

Any suggestions as to what I might try? I'm guessing it might just me that the software doesn't like a modern OS but I did try a virtual machine with XP x64 with no better result, I'll try and dig up a x86 version if anyone melieves that might help.
Worst case, can the drive be removed and images be added manualy from a computer without the SUN-ISO application?

Apreciate any suggestions anyone might have. :D

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Try running the SUN-ISO application with elevated privileges and Win 7/XP compatibility mode.
I've got a Wii with a Sundriver SATA on a older FW and it works fine.
I also have another which has a newer FW on it, same story.

I don't think removing the drive and burning images will work.
Have you tried a different USB lead?

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1