ROM Hack Summon Night X ~Tears Crown~ - SL TP

Will you play this game if it gets fully translated say, 10 months from now?

• Yes

Votes: 179 88.6%
  • Maybe/I'd like to if I can

Votes: 22 10.9%
  • No/I'm a punk

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RikuKH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I'm not sure if I've asked this before, but unlike the PSP version, this is turn based, right? ...I kind of have gotten tired of turn based games..

Pablitox

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm not sure if I've asked this before, but unlike the PSP version, this is turn based, right? ...I kind of have gotten tired of turn based games..

nope, not turn based, it's a normal rpg like the dragon quest with random battles (the first enemy is even a blue slime, lol).

Good luck blazer!

Pablitox

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Wait.. but Dragon Quest is turn based just like Pokemon..?

yeah, turn based, main series are more tactical.

Here's a pic:
EOd8UBw.png

Jyurei

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Wow, I'm surprised you guys are still working on this after so long. Unfortunately I can't help, but I've been keeping up with this thread since the beggining and I wish best of luck to you. Please keep us updated whenever you can.

Reactions: Pablitox

MHaven

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ah here is the real deal. Wish I could help with the graphical editing it was so much fun for Saga 2. But now that I'm married and have 2 little guys, going to school and working full time I haz no time! lol Hope this game keeps on going.

Reactions: Pablitox

Blazer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
still looking for a graphics editor, but I'm done with the Japanese grinding for now. I'll still be learning/practicing whenever I can but I think I'm to the point I can get started on translation checking so long as I use tools to help me along the way and such.

I'll post an update every month starting November saying how progress is going. if I forget, Pablitox will pm/e-mail me

thank you for your patience, if it helps soothe frustration, I don't intend to ever take on a translation project again since I'm obviously not cut out for it anymore in terms of the time requirement, lol

Pablitox

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Welp, I guess I've won myself a reputation (seriously sorry about that, promise i'll go :ninja: and watch from the shadows, and possibly help if I can).

Good luck Blazer! Thanks for the hard work!:yaynds:

Blazer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
December update:

Pablitox and his friend or whoever are working on the graphics

I'm working on the scripts, it's admittedly a slow/stale process because not only do I have to check the translation, I've got to fix typos, spacing errors, make sure line counts/line breaks are right, and then add just a tiny bit of spice to the text so the characters don't sound totally lifeless lol

not much to show, thought about getting screenshots but it's kind of a pain... so I'll only do it if I get a convenient chance or something, XP

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Materia_tofu, i have asperger and it makes me part of the (zx) spectrum +1