ROM Hack Summon Night Craft Sword Monogatari

Ezmuzzy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would very much like to keep this project alive, and I would be willing to donate money as long as I can be sure it's going towards a legitimate effort.

Drybones08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey.

I created an account just to root this project on. I probably won't post anywhere but this thread, either.

I loved, I MEAN LOVED, the first two games. Arguably the best RPGs I've ever played. In. My. Life.

Please, you don't know how much this means to people like me, which I'm sure there are more of.

Please... continue the legacy.

I don't know if anyone is working on this or if anyone who can/is developing this can see... but if you can... please alert the community that this translation is still going.

This means so much to me and a great deal of others. I understand how hard it is to do this sort of thing, but...

PLEASE CONTINUE. Like someone said, you're doing god's work. You really are.

Don't stop now.

There's not much more I can say to express just how much I want this. So I hope you continue to develop.

oil_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Good news!

4gVpBEL.png

I managed to hack the game and make tools to automatically insert translated text.

Unfortunately I don't know japanese so I made a site for people to translate all the text in the game easily. After it's done I can insert everything into the game and make a patch.

You can find the site at http://sntranslation.vacau.com
If you know japanese register there and you can help translating text lines like in the pic

zLjCdJP.png

The game's script is quite long so if you know someone that knows japanese tell him to help! The more people help the faster it will get done.

Drybones08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good news!

I managed to hack the game and make tools to automatically insert translated text..

I love you. I love you so much. This will go so much faster now.

I speak for the world.

Can't wait for the day!!!

EDIT: I just got two of my friends who know Japanese to help. I hope this project goes well, especially with me behind these guys to work them like slaves on this.

Reactions: Pablitox

ikiru

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Hey, oil... You can't type apostrophes in your page... If I enter "Bostaph's name", it gets saved as "Bostaph¥".

oil_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I made a few changes to the site:

- Added a simple chat box to use it instead of the IRC channel

- Added another field to the table called "Full Translation". If you want to translate a line but have problems making it fit within the limit, write the translation in this field. Other people (even non-japanese speakers) can later change it to make it fit. I hope this relieves some weight from translators.

Aeron Cajucom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i really want this game in english, so if there's anything i can do to help you guys(except fundings, i'm not rich) please do ask, although i don't know anything about translating japanese to english, but i can help a lot if it's to improve the grammar or reiterate scenes, dialogues etc.

hope this project go well. i really want this game in eglish

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm tired just got back from Walmart, 200 bucks and I barely bought anything lol +1