Hacking Stuttering issue

Holiday_Ougi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm having a very minor stuttering issue with my psvita. I'm running Henkaku Enso 3.60 with an sd2vita 5.0, Samsung 64GB with 128kb cluster size (already checked if it's a dupe). Basically, I see sometimes little stutters during loading screens in games (for example, in Persona 4 Golden when I'm advancing to the next day). These are consistent, if I open and close the game i see them everytime. I also some minor lag while browsing the LiveArea (i.e. moving between pages, closing apps, opening apps, waking up from sleep mode etc) but these aren't consistent. This also happens when my sd2vita is not inserted btw

Things I already tried to do (I have to thank the Henkaku Discord server for the help given):

1) Changing SD Card
2) Removing all the plugins but Storagemgr and Nonpdrm
3) Reinstalling the firmware
4) Reinstalling Enso
5) Freeing space on the SD Card

Nothing really solved the issue. I had noticed that by removing the custom Adrenaline kernel plugin installed by Anemone Bubble Manager, things got a little better but not by match.
I've also noticed that, after installing the Framecounter plugin, a game that usually runs at 30 FPS will jump to 31 FPS and then, later on, jump down to 29 FPS before rapidly coming back to 30. So, I was thinking, could this be a frame pacing issue? Maybe there's something i can do if that's the case.

Down here is my config.txt

Code:
*KERNEL
ur0:tai/storagemgr.skprx
ur0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx
ur0:tai/repatch.skprx
ur0:tai/reF00D.skprx
ur0:tai/udcd_uvc.skprx
ux0:app/PSPEMUCFW/sce_module/adrenaline_kernel.skprx

*main
ur0:tai/henkaku.suprx
ur0:tai/shellbat.suprx
ur0:tai/pngshot.suprx
ur0:tai/download_enabler.suprx

*ALL
ur0:tai/Framecounter.suprx

*NPXS10015

*NPXS10016

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, That's when Victor invented the Rusty Trombone!