OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so like
school started a few days ago
and this year ima junior
we finally get a table (we have almost 4000 people so its kinda hard unless youre upperclassmen)
but then
these peeps decide to invade us
kinda. well one of their group members ask us if they can use the edge of our table
and we had to say yes (we were just being nice)
and so today, the table next to us kinda like, squishes onto our table
and we scoot over to the "other groups side"
so they come back
and theyre all like "can you move your stuff?" and we are quite lazy and we say no lol
cuz the rest of our table is quite empty too so just told them to sit there
and they get all bitchy (theyre all girls) and start saying like
"i dont think they understand (to each other, but purposely out loud)
you either move your stuff, or we move it for you (to us)"
and like, we have about 6 people in our group (most of which are softspoken people so they are just kinda quiet)
and i think theyre freshman too. they didnt say, but they like asked us what grade and we were like "juniors foo!" jk. not the foo part. but they were like ... and when we asked them what grade they were in, they wouldnt say (so i know for a fact theyre not juniors or seniors. and well they seem like freshman)
after a bit of arguing, and us refusing to move
they finally leave
but i KNOW for a fact that come monday, theyre just gonna get to the table faster and kick us off
so like. yeah. our group doesnt go there very fast so we're about to get our table jacked. i dont think we have the guts to kick them out either. they have more peeps..
and now im pissed and sad

and maybe we should've just let them take the part of the table since we said they could
but sooner or later, they would have squished us out

rawr. any suggestions?

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ohh well, this reminds me why I hated school so much...

I have no useful suggestions either, because I always avoided such situations somehow. XD Just uh.. try to be earlier? I don't know if talking will help since they sound like complete bitches, but you could always try to talk it out with them too.. dunno. *frowns*

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Reminds me of the "bench culture" in my old university.
I was an asshole in order to protect my benches and so I had 2 benches all to myself.
This was when I was still a freshman too, when most freshmen didn't have a place to hang out yet other than outside school or the cafeteria.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Say to them that you know some really though-ass people here at GBAtemp, and we could make order if they don't stop being assholes...
laugh.gif

On more serious note, just stand up to yourselves, I know it's kinda hard to do it, but nobody has a right to push you around, so keep together, and "fight" for what you think is right..I know, I've been in a similar situations many times.........If you don't show fear, they won't feel so superior anymore..

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Toni Plutonij said:
On more serious note, just stand up to yourselves, I know it's kinda hard to do it, but nobody has a right to push you around, so keep together, and "fight" for what you think is right..I know, I've been in a similar situations many times.........If you don't show fear, they won't feel so superior anymore..
Sounds like something I'd do too. You can't let them push you around like that, so you should really stand up for yourselves.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Aaahhh, college is good. Especially when you're doing ICT. You can just chill in the ICT room for the whole day. Do lessons in there, talk to mates, watch YouTube, instant messaging, online gaming, etc.

But I hate the work part and the "you can only eat outside" rule.

Anyways, either being the early bird or being Mr. Nice Guy will solve this. If all else fails, be a complete a-hole and sweep the mess that is freshmen.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Minox_IX said:
Toni Plutonij said:
Sounds like something I'd do too. You can't let them push you around like that, so you should really stand up for yourselves.
That would be quite hard to do if you saw what tinyt looks like.
But I kid... just use the simple reason that you were there first and you've been there longer than them.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Orc said:
Minox_IX said:
Toni Plutonij said:
That would be quite hard to do if you saw what tinyt looks like.
But I kid... just use the simple reason that you were there first and you've been there longer than them.
Yeah, but she's not alone, is she....she is with the group!
And believe me, in situations like that, they really need to make a stand, and keep tight......There isn't much those other girls can do, they wont fight, they can only be harsh verbally.......If they let it this time, it could continue to happen in the future too!

And I know how hard could it be, but I believe it's the best they could do!

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
Ehm. Ask for your high school to place more tables? Never heard about this kind of situations until I began frequenting the intarnets, full with Liberty's statue and Lincoln's offsprings.

I mean, it's all just so crazy. You're amongst the richest countries in the world, and you have to dogfight for a fucking bench, then waiting until you're "junior/senior" to be "over" other ones (freshmen)... All this stuff just promotes separation between ages, when it's all unnecessary. I always stuck with older people cause people my age simply had other interests than those I had, it'd be all so hard if it was like a fight between olders and youngers...

Dunno, tell them to gtfo cause u're older and if they don't, fuck them up. If you think that table is yours, do something to defend your position. Else, you're not worth "having" it simply because you were born before they did. That's all enthropy.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phuzzz said:
moozxy said:
Mark your territory with your urine.
THAT would keep 'em away. Ain't nobody gonna wanna sit on a urine-soaked seat.
-.-
i wouldnt want to sit on my own urinated seat either.

i dont know, its just that even if they did steal our table
me standing up to them and telling them to leave wouldnt make them
they are like stubborn mexicans and whites hispanics and caucasions (no offense to anyone). something of that sort
we are asians...

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tinymonkeyt said:
phuzzz said:
moozxy said:
Mark your territory with your urine.
THAT would keep 'em away. Ain't nobody gonna wanna sit on a urine-soaked seat.
-.-
i wouldnt want to sit on my own urinated seat either.

i dont know, its just that even if they did steal our table
me standing up to them and telling them to leave wouldnt make them
they are like stubborn mexicans and whites (no offense to anyone). something of that sort
we are asians...
are you part of the hardcore Asian group at school (no-offense)? Ive just noticed that every school has a group filled only with Asian kids.

EDIT: EEKKKKK! sorry for the double post

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Maktub said:
I mean, it's all just so crazy. You're amongst the richest countries in the world, and you have to dogfight for a fucking bench, then waiting until you're "junior/senior" to be "over" other ones (freshmen)... All this stuff just promotes separation between ages, when it's all unnecessary. I always stuck with older people cause people my age simply had other interests than those I had, it'd be all so hard if it was like a fight between olders and youngers...
High schools in American have a caste system
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...