United States
This ugly-ass piercing:

1708855777514.png

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't get why people quote themselves on this forum. Just say what you want to say once, no need to repeat yourself. Edit your post if you have something to add later, otherwise, you're just bumping. Example to follow.
Post automatically merged:

I don't get why people quote themselves on this forum. Just say what you want to say once, no need to repeat yourself. Edit your post if you have something to add later, otherwise, you're just bumping. Example to follow.
This is what I mean.

BakerMan

Class Clown of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Post automatically merged:

This is what I mean.
as you saw there, auto merge prevents that

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i meant the bumping part
Yeah, well, as far as I know, bumping is not allowed, or at least it's frowned upon. I suspect lots of these "replying to yourselves" posts are just to evade the no bumping rule. I wonder why it's possible to reply to your own post. I just find it weird.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Why the fuck people thinks it's okay to fucking shake/stir/heavily pour soda to another container?
Haven't they realized that carbonated drinks will lose all the fizzines if handled/served improperly?
Like, PEPSI taste pretty bland already, so doing stupid shit will make it taste even worse... and I'm supposed to believe these idiots are having a fucking orgasm from a drink with almost no carbonation left?

YUCK! THE 80's!
FUCK THE 80's!
Acktchually, no, don't fuck the 80's... the 80's doesn't deserve the pleasure.

Last edited by JuanMena,

BakerMan

Class Clown of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why the fuck people thinks it's okay to fucking shake/stir/heavily pour soda to another container?
Haven't they realized that carbonated drinks will lose all the fizzines if handled/served improperly?
Like, PEPSI taste pretty bland already, so doing stupid shit will make it taste even worse... and I'm supposed to believe these idiots are having a fucking orgasm from a drink with almost no carbonation left?

YUCK! THE 80's!
FUCK THE 80's!
Acktchually, no, don't fuck the 80's... the 80's doesn't deserve the pleasure.

yep, we got a 90s elitist
hates the 80s, wants to ban everyone under 25 (25 years ago was 1999)

Mudb0y

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Female Midget Boxing - my wife just doesn't get that at all. Personally I quite like watching them batter the shit out of each other on the "Rough N' Rowdy" youtube channel.

Mongolian Throat Singing - I just don't see how people can like that or think it's even music (although it's still better than jazz "music").
Jazz is great, although it depends on what kind of subgenre you get in to. Artists like Bill Evans or Ahmed Jamal made some truely beautiful music. For me there's just something beautiful about improvising, when it's done right of course, but it feels fresh compared to most modern pop and other popular genres, I can't handle most of that stuff.
I definitely agree with the first point though lol.
Edit: First point as in Mongolian throat singing. It sounds interesting, certainly, but not for me. I guess I can't talk though because I listen to lots of weird music.

Last edited by Mudb0y,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto