jamieyello

Professional Dumbass
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reload your auto save before that happened
I am suffering from slight amnesia atm but I'm pretty sure I don't have any other saves worth using. Pretty dumb of me huh? I also think I'm inside a building so I can't just quick travel.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am suffering from slight amnesia atm but I'm pretty sure I don't have any other saves worth using. Pretty dumb of me huh? I also think I'm inside a building so I can't just quick travel.
When you enter a building, your game will auto save unless you turned that option off

jamieyello

Professional Dumbass
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I'm not really sure how it happened, but somehow I don't have a single save, auto or otherwise, in a game where you can have hundreds of saves at once. I must have turned the auto save option off.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Save editing is doable but not advised for online profiles. It would be better if you have a JTAG or RGH box for this, and you will almost certainly need data that is far more available to such modified devices.

By any chance are you in a DLC area? If you can temporarily delete the DLC you might be able to force it to do something.

Otherwise yeah this is why you cycle through multiple saves if given the chance. No please reset me to the main town option like some other games.

Reactions: jamieyello

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-