Hardware Streaming from PC to Switch - Moonlight, Parsec or use a tablet?

Soler37

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
So I found out quite late that it is possible to stream your pc to the Switch via moonlight or parsec.
I mostly but not only, want to stream BOTW from CEMU on 60fps to the Switch and obviously other games that if like to play.
I own a Fire HD tablet as well.
My question is this :
How optimal is it to stream to the Switch in terms of input lag and such? Is it better to use a different tablet or stick with the Switch?
And what program is the best to use?

dekuleon

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Right now I'm using moonlight with my RTX3070 to play skyrim with mods... It's kinda fine... but not perfect. The image quality is like 85% and some times there's input lag. The wifi router is in the same room. Even using my NVidia shield pro is not perrrrfect. But good enough.

Soler37

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Right now I'm using moonlight with my RTX3070 to play skyrim with mods... It's kinda fine... but not perfect. The image quality is like 85% and some times there's input lag. The wifi router is in the same room. Even using my NVidia shield pro is not perrrrfect. But good enough.
The image quality is less my concern, how's the input lag? I have a 5ghz router.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So I found out quite late that it is possible to stream your pc to the Switch via moonlight or parsec.
I mostly but not only, want to stream BOTW from CEMU on 60fps to the Switch and obviously other games that if like to play.
I own a Fire HD tablet as well.
My question is this :
How optimal is it to stream to the Switch in terms of input lag and such? Is it better to use a different tablet or stick with the Switch?
And what program is the best to use?
Neither, Steam Link. You can use it through Switchroot Android. I prefer how it "just works" compared to Moonlight and especially Parsec.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo