Hardware Stock FW by Serial Link?

SRKTiberious

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to find a site/sheet that shows the stock FW revision for various 3DS models and serial numbers. I'm currently paying for a n3DS (on layaway) with a QW4121 serial, and would like to know if it's on a FW <= 11.3 out of the box.

However, Google is not being my friend, as the latest r/3DSHacks thread is from Sept. 2016.

If there's a newer resource out there, I'd appreciate being able to see it so I can make my flashcard plans in advance if necessary. Thanks!

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I'm trying to find a site/sheet that shows the stock FW revision for various 3DS models and serial numbers. I'm currently paying for a n3DS (on layaway) with a QW4121 serial, and would like to know if it's on a FW <= 11.3 out of the box.

However, Google is not being my friend, as the latest r/3DSHacks thread is from Sept. 2016.

If there's a newer resource out there, I'd appreciate being able to see it so I can make my flashcard plans in advance if necessary. Thanks!
I was wrong so forget this :D

Last edited by Kubas_inko,

SRKTiberious

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a system that, in the past was more common year-round, but these days is more for the Christmas season here in the United States. You have a store hold a selection of items that you want to purchase, but can't/don't care to pay for all at once. they "lay" the items "away" for you (thus the term), and you pay it in chunks as you can or wish. It also keeps them from running out of the product if you wait to save up enough to buy it outright.

In my case, I didn't think I could justify spending $200 at once on an n3DS, and so I'm using the program to buy it in smaller chunks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :( +1