Gaming Still play your DS?

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm still using a DS Lite and I never felt the urge to upgrade to a DSi due to the scarcity of "good" titles.

People honestly think there is a lack of "good" titles for the DS. This library has been the most extensive, in my opinion, of any handheld system to date. I think it even rivals or tops the PS2 in its legendary status.

bahamut920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If we're talking about the system itself, then the reason I upgraded was mostly because my old DS Lite was breaking down, so no, I don't play my DS anymore. If it's the games we're talking about, all the time. The only 3DS games I have are Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked and the Ambassador NES games, so all my old favorites such as Strange Journey, Golden Sun, Rune Factory, Super Scribblenauts, and Phantasy Star Zero all find their way in there from time to time.

As for the quality of the DS lineup, I'd say that unless you're only interested in first-person shooters, real-time strategy games, or fighting games, you have plenty of options to choose from.

I'm still using a DS Lite and I never felt the urge to upgrade to a DSi due to the scarcity of "good" titles.

People honestly think there is a lack of "good" titles for the DS. This library has been the most extensive, in my opinion, of any handheld system to date. I think it even rivals or tops the PS2 in its legendary status.
I think he's talking about DSiWare and/or DSi Enhanced titles; claiming there's not enough there to make him want to replace his DS Lite with a DSi.

D

Deleted-236924

I use my DSlite all the time. I want to get a 3DS, but I've seen the resolution for DS games, so I'm holding off for the next version.
You're wasting your time.
A new revision wouldn't be able to fix that without reducing the 3DS's screen resolution.

They could make the game look better by not blurring it, though. But that wouldn't require a system revision.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Bought the phat ds when it first came out and recently bought a DSi. Play on DSi whenever I'm bored.

edit: Still got the phat ds. I could never get rid of it, too much sentimental value.

Daidude

Puzzled
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I went from DS phat to DSi to 3DS. I still play DS games but only really on my 3DS. I've mainly been playing One Piece gigant battle 2 but when I'm done with that I don't think there'll be many more DS games I'll really still play frequently...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock