Hacking Still no way tout installer haxchi without DS game ?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It's basically the same thing as Haxchi/CBHC, but you have to launch the browser in order to launch it.

Internet access is the most convenient way, but you can also self-host on a networked Windows computer if you don't have internet access. You can also self-host on an Android phone, and it doesn't even have to be on the house network.
yeah but i dont like network stuff it just adds extra steps that arent needed, heck i even removed internet conection from my wiiu since i dont play any wiiu game online and cbhc is just gold.

since the OP is from europe he maybe has free brain training even if he didnt buy it, when i was about to install haxchi i went to e shop to buy brain training and it said 7 euro but afew steps further it said it was free, everyone in europe got it for free if they had a nnid made before a certain date, the op just has to check if he has it for free without knowing like i did.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah but i dont like network stuff it just adds extra steps that arent needed, heck i even removed internet conection from my wiiu since i dont play any wiiu game online and cbhc is just gold.

since the OP is from europe he maybe has free brain training even if he didnt buy it, when i was about to install haxchi i went to e shop to buy brain training and it said 7 euro but afew steps further it said it was free, everyone in europe got it for free if they had a nnid made before a certain date, the op just has to check if he has it for free without knowing like i did.
OP seems pretty adamant that he can't purchase a VC title. Browser+Mocha is 99% as good as Haxchi/CBHC.

Enigma Hall

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I dont know if is the same but you can keep offline exploit with a smartphone to prevent wiiU to go online and still load hbc.
The doubt i have is if have some way to modify the smash bros loadine to charge hbc instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.