Trophies
XP
Country

funkinlesson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am going to pistol whip the next guy who bad mouths wiikey. It took them 5 fucking days to fix SMG!!!
Which games have you had to wait months to play because they didn't release an update?

i was expecting the flamers to start mouthing off
rolleyes.gif
, if you haven't noticed the wiikey website has been down for months, not a peep from them at all, what makes you think the wiikey team will save the day on this one? i'm already considering selling my silly pal Wii, get a american Wii and install it with a cyclowiz.

Right, just ignore my post
smile.gif

go see for yourself

http://wiikey.cn/

like i said website has been down for months, who is the ignorant one now?
You say this every time a game comes out that doesn't work with the WiiKey. Remember on Black-Cats when you said you'd give me your Wii and all the games if they released an update for SMG? 5 days later they did, and what was your response? Total silence! You're a moaning twat. You love moaning more than playing games, and when the WiiKey team release the update, you'll suddenly go silent again, just like you have every time they've released an update in the past. LOL.

airjordan565

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are the azumi release and the tmd release the same thing?
or does one have something the other doesn't?
any info on if either is working?
do both of them give you the double channels?
is there a way to stop the double channels from occurring if you pull the plug at around 15% (i have been hearing that it works sometimes)

thanks in advance...i am just so excited about this game...i have so many questions to ask........lol

letsgoblues8

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well either way, i have the files just sitting here, whats the process for making them an iso, incase I find a friend or something to burn it, Also how much are dual layer dvds? I need 1 single layer and 1 dual layer disk? I have the 4.7gb version

letsgoblues8

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright then so is there any recommended burner program for this? I could maybe convince someone to do it after I combine the downloads. anyway to get rapidshare premium?

Oro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh oh, I think I did something wrong... I was using Wiikey 1.9g with Brawl, and I'd get the Error #001 message. On a lark, I tried using the Wiikey 1.9b disc, then put 1.9g back on. I then used WiiKey Config 1.3 and turned region override on, and reset my Wii through the menu. Since then, every disc I put in gives me the "unable to read the disc" message. I've tried Wii original and backup discs, and GC original and back up discs, and they all give that error. Even the Wiikey Config and update discs aren't recognized. Am I fucked?

capndaccat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Uh oh, I think I did something wrong... I was using Wiikey 1.9g with Brawl, and I'd get the Error #001 message. On a lark, I tried using the Wiikey 1.9b disc, then put 1.9g back on. I then used WiiKey Config 1.3 and turned region override on, and reset my Wii through the menu. Since then, every disc I put in gives me the "unable to read the disc" message. I've tried Wii original and backup discs, and GC original and back up discs, and they all give that error. Even the Wiikey Config and update discs aren't recognized. Am I fucked?

And what happens when you put Wii Sports in it?

Maybe your Wiikey has died...
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay