MarinaTentacles

Leader of the Googie Gang
Trophies
Website
marinara.gg
XP
Country
United States
I don't think it's any of that, I think your dump might be messed up. If your dump isn't patched (properly) with 1.1.6, then it will freeze when trying to load the game.

Farowe

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sorry for not answering to you in the other thread.

Look the folder name i gave is the right one, you dont need a "-" in it. Personally i think the problem is that you messed with the dump. I'd suggest you to dump sm4sh again but first i will suggest you to redownload version 288 from uwizard and make sure the title id is "0005000E-10145000". After that, replace the meta content data folder from you main dump, delete smash explorer config xml and open your dump with smash explorer again. Make sure the region it displays is EUR and the version 288.

yoshifan 34567

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for not answering to you in the other thread.

Look the folder name i gave is the right one, you dont need a "-" in it. Personally i think the problem is that you messed with the dump. I'd suggest you to dump sm4sh again but first i will suggest you to redownload version 288 from uwizard and make sure the title id is "0005000E-10145000". After that, replace the meta content data folder from you main dump, delete smash explorer config xml and open your dump with smash explorer again. Make sure the region it displays is EUR and the version 288.
I don't see how I could have messed with the dump. I checked mine and it looked OK.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can somebody show me a picture of their dump just so I can see if mine was right or wrong?

MarinaTentacles

Leader of the Googie Gang
Trophies
Website
marinara.gg
XP
Country
United States
Screen_Shot_2016_06_03_at_2_07_57_PM.png

Farowe

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I don't see how I could have messed with the dump. I checked mine and it looked OK.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can somebody show me a picture of their dump just so I can see if mine was right or wrong?
I am telling you, first redownload the update from uwizard. Delete smash explorer xml and reopen your now updated dump with it, confirm that smash explorer shows region EUR and version 288. Try to repack a mod and take a look at the text displayed at the bottom, make sure there arent repacking errors in between.

yoshifan 34567

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am telling you, first redownload the update from uwizard. Delete smash explorer xml and reopen your now updated dump with it, confirm that smash explorer shows region EUR and version 288. Try to repack a mod and take a look at the text displayed at the bottom, make sure there arent repacking errors in between.
Alright, I'll do that when I come home from wherever I am.

yoshifan 34567

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When I put 0005000E-10145000 for the Title ID, it says "
Downloading TMD Failed:
The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?