Gaming SSB 3DS characters

sergster1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo would never EVER have a character concept list looking like that. That was honestly ridiculous in terms of quality. This thread should be locked

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pong20302000 said:
granville said:
If your intention was to troll, you failed at it by using characters and artwork of characters that will never appear. If you're serious, don't be so gullible. The roster likely hasn't been decided yet. From what i gather, no work on any new Smash Bros has even begun (and likely won't until Sakurai is done with Kid Icarus Uprising).

troll?

if you READ i said apparently

i was looking for other people opinions

all i knew was that there was a 3DS & Wii U coming eventually and characters have to be decided at one point before the game begins coding etc
I read, but you still made it sound like this was something official. It's obviously fake, but didn't even give a source. The definition of apparent is "clear to understand or true".

If you want to discuss characters, you could have just made a topic asking people what characters they want. I think there's already one somewhere around here.

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
Good troll my friend!
yaynds.gif

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The characters have been poorly photoshopped onto a cheap gradient.
Just look at it! Most don't even blend with the background, especially the last one, so there's no WAY Nintendo made this pic.
It's just some idiot trying to gain attention by coming up with so-called "leaked news".

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
well apparently some character info

QUOTE said:
Pac-man
Chomp
Pac-kart

Pellet Nabber
Bounce
Pac-man Arcade: Play the classic pac-man and get the cherry
gives a thumbs up
turns into classic pac-man and does the classic death scene
crosses arms and smiles
play 425 battles or get Pac-man to join you in Dark Adventure

QUOTEMii
Archery
Wii Sports
Bubble
Shield
Mii Parade: Tap and drag the Miis as they appear on the screen onto the parade area

puts hand into fist
claps
jumps up and down
Unlocked

and apparently a streetpass feature where you battle Mii's

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're going to post bullshit info to mess with people, at least give a source to make it less obvious that you're pulling it out of your rear. This is a failed trolling attempt.
rolleyes.gif

Mods should close this, it serves no purpose.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stop posting false information unless you have a source.

Considering Smash Bros. is about Nintendo first party characters beating the shit out of each other, that many third party characters is pretty much impossible. They were playing it close when they included two third party characters (Sonic and Snake) in Brawl.

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Psst... that picture of megaman is from Command Mission... I like how so many people are playing into this troll... you do realize he wants the attention yes?

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
work.7170934.1.sticker,220x200-pad,220x200,f8f8f8.troll-u-mad-v1.png

But anyway Im sure mr.trollicus here didnt mean any harm and DID actually want basicly a SSB3DS hype thread BEFORE the game is even developed. so maybe you guys should lay off a bit hm? How could you resist with all those ideas that was in the interview.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Seriously, Sakurai isn't even thinking about this title right now. He said he won't even start with this until Kid Icarus is 100% finished.

It will take years for this game to be made, all information right now is fan made. I'm not even saying rumors.

This thread should be locked and burned.

Nepeta

:33
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
This is clearly fake. The game isn't even in development yet and at least 5 of those characters are owned by Microsoft or Sony. Oh, and characters that were in all three previous games (or, veteran characters, as nintendo calls them) are missing

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nintendoom said:
chartube12 said:
Microsoft would never let their rare characters appear on a nintendo console.
Diddy Kong Racing DS
DKRDS didn't have any Microsoft or Rare characters. It specifically replaced all references to Conker and Banjo with Nintendo-owned ones. All the DK characters are owned by Nintendo.

MS is a bit more lenient in allowing Rare to develop games for Nintendo handhelds, but still very strict about the licenses they use. They won't however allow them to develop at all for a CONSOLE, MS' competitor. SSB3DS and SSB Wii U are apparently going to share rosters and you can transfer characters between the systems. It would stand to reason that they wouldn't allow MS or Rare characters on either game since you'd inevitably be able to transfer them back and forth.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: the voices inside my head