Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Shadowhunta said:
Dark Langin said:
whahaha Master Hand LOL

11/40 are not Nintendo.

And? ever played SSBM on the wii? most of those chars up there were in that game, snake included!!

SSBM? you mean VBrawl.

Yeah but MOST CHARACTERS OVER THERE ARE NOT OWNED BY NINTENDO. Snake and Sonic were both in since the maker of MGS begged for Snake and Sonic for yeah dunno.

SSBM was gamebube
nyanya.gif

Also I mean 11 of the 40 rostered characters are NOT owned by Nintendo. Including Snake and Sonic.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Banjo and Kazooie won't be appearing on a Nintendo system again. At the very least, definitely never a console (which will apparently share characters from the 3DS version). Rare went out of their way to remove any reference to Banjo, Kazooie, and other Rare-owned characters from Diddy Kong Racing DS.

Spyro and Crash will never happen either. Especially not in their Insomniac and Naughty Dog art.

If your intention was to troll, you failed at it by using characters and artwork of characters that will never appear. If you're serious, don't be so gullible. The roster likely hasn't been decided yet. From what i gather, no work on any new Smash Bros has even begun (and likely won't until Sakurai is done with Kid Icarus Uprising).

Shadowhunta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dark Langin said:
Shadowhunta said:
Dark Langin said:
whahaha Master Hand LOL

11/40 are not Nintendo.

And? ever played SSBM on the wii? most of those chars up there were in that game, snake included!!

SSBM? you mean VBrawl.

Yeah but MOST CHARACTERS OVER THERE ARE NOT OWNED BY NINTENDO. Snake and Sonic were both in since the maker of MGS begged for Snake and Sonic for yeah dunno.

SSBM was gamebube
nyanya.gif

Also I mean 11 of the 40 rostered characters are NOT owned by Nintendo. Including Snake and Sonic.

My bad, i meant brawl *smacks forehead* And yes its true that most of the chars are not owned by nintendo, but as you point out, with it being such a popular title you might find alot of other devs want one of their chars in it, as we have seen before!
smile.gif

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No Rare characters have ever been seen in a Smash Bros before. All the DK-related characters are owned exclusively by Nintendo.

Since the roster of SSB 3DS will apparently be shared by the console brother, MS won't want their characters in either game. Especially not a console, a direct competitor. They're more open about handhelds, but even there it's strained (to the point that they made Rare remove Banjo and Conker characters from DKRDS)

I say we close this topic. It's obviously fake from the roster and there's not even a fake source. It serves no purpose and there's already a topic for the game-
http://gbatemp.net/t294276-smash-bros-3ds

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Shadowhunta said:
Dark Langin said:
Shadowhunta said:
Dark Langin said:
whahaha Master Hand LOL

11/40 are not Nintendo.

SSBM? you mean VBrawl.

SSBM was gamebube
nyanya.gif

My bad, i meant brawl *smacks forehead* And yes its true that most of the chars are not owned by nintendo, but as you point out, with it being such a popular title you might find alot of other devs want one of their chars in it, as we have seen before!
smile.gif

Hmmm it lets me think but Banjo is owned by Rare ware you know? And rare ware is owned by Microsoft T_T So I am sorry not a chance.

Granville Ninja'd me :3

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
granville said:
If your intention was to troll, you failed at it by using characters and artwork of characters that will never appear. If you're serious, don't be so gullible. The roster likely hasn't been decided yet. From what i gather, no work on any new Smash Bros has even begun (and likely won't until Sakurai is done with Kid Icarus Uprising).

troll?

if you READ i said apparently

i was looking for other people opinions

all i knew was that there was a 3DS & Wii U coming eventually and characters have to be decided at one point before the game begins coding etc

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Pong20302000 said:
granville said:

troll?

if you READ i said apparently

i was looking for other people opinions

all i knew was that there was a 3DS & Wii U coming eventually and characters have to be decided at one point before the game begins coding etc

No not before coding. In Smash Bros Brawl there were some characters that were canceled! Eg Toon Zelda etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...