Hacking Sports Resort PAL

paternostertje

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Use Neogamma to load the game. Use the alternate dol the first time with th 002 fix. Complete the vedeo. Then launch Neogamma without the alernate dol and everything works like a charm ...

KirbyPink

Trophies
XP
Country
Is what i do but still won't run.
hate2.gif

Wii 4.1E
I start Wii, insert my SD card, started HomeBrew Channel, selected latest NeoGamma, went into Config set 002 fix, use alterntive dol, load WBSF, selected Wii Sports Resort and Wii Motion Plus is inserted from Boot up and...nothing... no loading from HD and no blue light on Wii Mote.
Either my cIOS is wrong or i got a bad dump.

I have the dol in the folder as i got instructions from screen. Not even my favorite loader USB Loader GX will start it. ;_;

bamabam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dame i was on 4.0 used wan's 4.1 update now sports island don't work :-(

Ow sorted it after downgradeing and going up to 4.1 agan :-( had to use the .dol methord again once i installed 4.1 now runng great pal version useing coverflow :-) GOOD TIMES

canli

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Wii US 4.1
burned the iso
updated with firmware 4.1 waninkoko
i'm on rev13a
open the neogamme backup loader channel and it works

I tried from the harddisk but without success.

jazzaj

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi, I get it works !

Wii 3.2E USB Loader GX (last build) cIOS38 rev.10

1. extract the .dol from WSR iso with wiiscrubber (1.4 for me) and put it on the sd card ;
2. launch usb loader gx, choose WSR with videomode to disc per default, antifix 002 and dol on (be carefull to the path of the .dol folder in options) ;
3. launch WSR to see the boring video off the WM+ control, at the end of the video the wii reboot to the default menu ;
4. relauch usb loder GX, choose WSR with videomode to disc per default, antifix 002 and dol OFF this time
5. enjoy !

thebawp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
bikkou said:
Anyone help? I have a PAL 4.1E Wii, using USB Loader for Wii Sports Resort PAL.

I did the Alternate DOL method and watched the video, then the Wii reset itself, so far so good.

Now that I turn the alternate DOL method off in the setting, it still gives me error 001, just like before I watched the video.

Any help?

I'm using 4.1 E, using Wii USB Loader GX (latest revision from site) - make sure Error 002 fix is on and Patch Country Strings is on - works fine for me after using alternate.dol method.

montyzoomer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Am i supposed to have the motion plus device to play this, because the game wont let me passed the 'Connect MotionPlus accessory to the Wii' screen. ?

I got this far following Wiipowers method, except my config reverts back to original settings (ie. not being saved)

I am running Neogamma R6, the game from disc, ios38 installed to 249 revision 13a.

PAL Wii still on 3.1, but have ios 38,53 and 55

So do you all have the motionplus thingy????????

thatguythere

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
montyzoomer said:
Am i supposed to have the motion plus device to play this, because the game wont let me passed the 'Connect MotionPlus accessory to the Wii' screen. ?

So do you all have the motionplus thingy????????
Yes, you have to have motion plus to play. I tried it using one of my wiimotes that doesn't one, and it won't let me pass that screen either. I haven't seen that screen before because I usually use wiimotes that have M+.

voxware

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so just to confirm, there is no way anyone can play this on an ntsc console without an hdtv?
i have rev 10 and i can only get the game to load with a flickering screen and b&w so i guess i'm waiting for the ntsc version.. wish i knew this before i burned it

KirbyPink

Trophies
XP
Country
I must've gotten a bad dump or my HDD is busted...nah any other game worked fine , heck even GhostBusters worked fine.
I can get the blue screen with 002 so i know it's something else. 002 fix just makes it black screen.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
in usbloader gx set individual game setting to 002 error = on/not anti, alt-dol = on/disk not sd but disk use auto then save , load the game watch the 3 min vid then reload back to the wii menu load gx backup entter game settings turn alt dol off then save, then load.

thats what i done and it load first time for the pal version

morgan200

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
voxware im not sure if an hdtv is required or just a component cable setup (red/blue/green video outputs) as i don't have a crt tv with component inputs

voxware

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah thats what i mean too, anything i don't already own
if there is a way w/o the RBG just wondering, probably not though

bnm81002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CuberToy said:
Ok so if you have the same prolem as me I found it...

Just use the alt-dol solution.
Use WiiScrubber for extract player.dol and rename it RZTP01.dol (and place it on the SD card)

Play the game once with it, watch the boring video. After reboot, play the game once again but without the alt-dol option... it's working and it's fun !!!

where is the "player.dol" located at? I didn't see it using WiiScrubber? thanks

mahern4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question....When you first load the alt.dol do you guys get the option to watch 4 different videos or are you forced to watch just one like in the jap version??

I see a lot of people talking about watching 'the' three minute video before restarting. I get the option of four....

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i haven't done the alt dol trick before, so could someone explain it to me. From what I've read so far you extract a dol from the game (which dol?) and dump it to your sd card (where do you dump it? path I mean).

After I've done that, I run the game using gx loader with anti-002 fix, and alternate dol option (if it it's there) enabled. I watch the video, it then resets to the system menu.

I then run it via usb loader gx again, but just disable the alternate dol method and leave anti002 fix enabled and can play the game normally.

Is that the gist of it?

Thanks

voxware

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you watched the jap ver you probably dont need to see it again, thats why you have the options
i got the 3 min vid the first time, then an option to watch any of the 4

i had to put the dol file in the neogamma folder i created on the root.. dunno bout other loader apps

morgan200

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
@mahern4: i got the same as you, jap version was all 1 video with options after, the PAL copy was right to an option menu to pick which to watch...

@voxware: from what i have read about the PAL format RGB is required to transmit the PAL signal in whatever format they are using.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol