OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
k so been playin sports resort (jap) for a couple days, finally got a good link to the PAL copy and fired that up...was nice to see the M+ videos in english and all, with the alt .dol method, but when i go to load the game i get froze at a greenscreen...i know a few people were having this same problem with the NTSC-J copy who were in PAL regions, just wondering what they did to remedy their problem?

Trying now to burn the disc see if it makes a difference where the m+ videos are comin from for the machine to let you past

EDIT:doesn't matter where game is coming from if you are NTSC you cannot force the region on wii sports resort

mrfraser89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Using the disc, load up in Neogamma R6.

Set alternate .dol from disc as the config option.

Then load from DVD, then choose player.dol

Go through the video and it will boot out to the menu.

Will work from now on
smile.gif

morgan200

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
yea i went thru those steps for the ntsc-j copy but now this one just keeps givin me a green screen.

I watched the m+ videosfrmo the dvd, tho instead of being one continuous video it went back the menu after each. Then i went back to my loader, tried loading from the dvd, tried loading from the usb hdd, both would give me a solid green screen if i forced the video to NTSC. if i left the video output to game default it would load no problems, english and all the rest but it would have the usual PAL bug where the screen rolled and was in b/w...starting to think this is an ios issue, gonna try some different revs of 38, using 13b now. Wondering if 222/223 might help...any suggestiongs?

mrfraser89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ahh sorry, didn't think that bit through as I'm on PAL no issues...

Just got it working through USB Loader GX as well, had to enable error 002 fix though.

Good luck!

air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in order for me to get the jap to work I had scrub the wii motion files out of the iso witch then made it about 986megs loaded that iso on to a thumb drive and loaded it with usb loader .... I too have now d/l the eu version , and just used wani's 4.1q updater .....I will let you know what happens

watched the video , but now getting the 001 error unathorized device

well , hmm my jap file on the thumb drive now works again , but the damn disk won't anyone know how to fix this ?

http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=165485
neogamma r6 fixed the problem its playing from the dvd now

Crazziee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Morgan200 it's not an IOS problem it's just that you can't force that PAL game to NTSC if you you get a blank screen, The only way to play it is with the game selected at PAL. Thats how I am currently playing it but it requires your TV to support PAL.

morgan200

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
High compatiblity loaders:

- SoftChip(disc only) r99+ with Remove 002 disabled, Fake IOS Version enabled, and disc region video mode. Does not work for Wii Sports Resort

from wiipowers list...duh

anyone know of 'low compatibility loaders' that work with sports resort? didn't think of this since the jap was NTSC duh!

Golfje

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wii Sports Resort PAL version works great with using USB Loader GX rev611.... I have a pal wii 3.2E and softmodded.

morgan200

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Golfje said:
Wii Sports Resort PAL version works great with using USB Loader GX rev611.... I have a pal wii 3.2E and softmodded.

i had no problem loading the ntsc-j copy on my 4.0U ntsc...what im trying to do is find anyone who has an PAL they have got working on an NTSC machine...i realize this is most likely a region problem and am willing to wait til the american release and i can get my extra other m+, but it's fun to search right!

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Golfje said:

I get a black screen using USB Loader GX. I've enabled 002 fix, which gets round that problem, but then I get black screen.

How have you managed to get it working? Do you have the scrubbed version or complete version?

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
scrubbed version for me , on a 4.0E wii
runs flawlessly on both wiiflow and loader GX

didn't do anything special except 002fix on.
i had already seen the motion+ video with the japanese version , didn't have to watch it again.

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Logan said:
Golfje said:

I get a black screen using USB Loader GX. I've enabled 002 fix, which gets round that problem, but then I get black screen.

How have you managed to get it working? Do you have the scrubbed version or complete version?

Managed to get it working. Used GX to load with 002 and alternative DOL. Watched the video but game returned to Wii Menu. Anyway, booted Floader, enabled 002 and ran game. Didn't ask to watch video this time, just booted straight into the game. Sorted.

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gullwing said:
Umm.. There is already a working English version of Wii Sports resort???

The PAL version has made it's way online. If you've got an NTSC Wii (and television) though, then forget it, it won't work. You're stuck with the J release until the US version hits (which should be in only a few days).

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Logan said:
Logan said:
Golfje said:

Managed to get it working. Used GX to load with 002 and alternative DOL. Watched the video but game returned to Wii Menu. Anyway, booted Floader, enabled 002 and ran game. Didn't ask to watch video this time, just booted straight into the game. Sorted.

Should also mention I put video mode to automatic in Floader aswell.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    There is zero instacart delivery to here. No door dash. No Uber. Notta. Its a small farming community
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    eagerly awaiting 4x 8TB HDDs to get delivered today
    So I drive the 30 miles there, spend $100-$150 on groceries, and drive back home. Still saved $$$ after gas over shopping locally.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You'd think you could make deals with local farmers
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I could make a killing there doing instcart there :D @RedColoredStars
    It makes the trip even more worth it if I'm out of my medication and need to stop by the medical dispensary. I try to line the two up to avoid extra trips.
    +1
    @AncientBoi, Except the town is pretty MAGA infested. People still flying TRUMP 2016 flags all over. They didnt get the memo the year changed since then. lol.
    +1
    They passed a city ordinance last month. No smoking cannabis in public. Not even eating gummies. $300 fine and misdemeanor charge if caught. People can walk down the street smoking cigs and tossing the butts all over, but God forbit someone take a couple puffs of their medication.
    +1
    First off, it's recreationally legal here. Secondly, I have a prescription from my doctor and approved by the state. But still a fucking criminal.
    +1
    Like at bars. Cant sit outside even in the smoking section and take a few puffs. Yet I have to breath the cig smoke from 20 people chain smoking all night in every direction around me.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly I feel like Trump is going to crush Biden just because of the trial
    They cite
    public health and safety concerns" LMAO!!! Yet they do nothing about the poison drinking water quality.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The look at how they treated me card is powerful within dumb voters
    A Trump win is certainly a possibility. If he's reelected, 4 more years then no one has to worry about him being president ever again. I survived last time, I'll survive it if there's a next time. Don't know how anyone could vote for the guy, but I'm also not anyone else but me.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly things were cheaper with Trump but that's tounge and cheek could be exactly the same outcome if he won reelection
    All of the fake "Christians" vote for him even though he's broken like 8 of the 10 commandments... that we know of. Maybe all 10. LOL
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A president is just a public figure within America
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    South park put it will there's always a bite between a turd sandwhich or a giant douce
    +1
    I like when he says stuff like "They are preventing me from talking!!!" Wait. What? You mean the person that is literally talking right now.. is being prevented from talking? LOL! Gag order also does not apply to taking the stand. He's free to say whatever he'd like. lolol
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    holy fuck this discsussion sucks, where are my sisters
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well if it sucks stop blowing turd sandwhich
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @NinStar, convince your parents to make a sister for you
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    parents? what parents?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People who screwed each other to make you