Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

I am on 9.0 sysnand new3ds.
I put code.bin on my sd card.
And loaded up browser and page. I get the loading page part, but it doesn't say failed to load some parts, even for many minutes and refreshes, when I press home I get no crash either...

It should work like this no..?

I want to download youtube, so I don't have to use cubic ninja anymore for pastacfw..

D

Deleted User

I am on 9.0 sysnand new3ds.
I put code.bin on my sd card.
And loaded up browser and page. I get the loading page part, but it doesn't say failed to load some parts, even for many minutes and refreshes, when I press home I get no crash either...

It should work like this no..?

I want to download youtube, so I don't have to use cubic ninja anymore for pastacfw..

That tutorial is only for Old3DS. Old3DS and New3DS have different browsers. Old3DS have one that is able to use exploits with while you can't do the same with the New 3DS browser. You'll need to use NTR CFW to spoof firmware, and that's pretty hard.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Deleted User

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Run it apply patches and go to eShop if you still get an error check google or call nintendo make sure you are signed into a NNID.

NNID was the problem yes. 2nd time it didn't give me this error and reverted me to eshop but upon download it asked for NNID.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NNID was the problem yes. 2nd time it didn't give me this error and reverted me to eshop but upon download it asked for NNID.
shutdown start pasta run the cia and apply the patches (i think it was with start) then go to the eShop it should ask you to sign in and setup the SD, try again.

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Got it to work Xenon :) got youtube hax now for my sysnand.
Now I am wondering if I can just install an ironfall cia via devmenu on sysnand for the ironfall hax. (I don't like to use wifi, gives me headache)

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got it to work Xenon :) got youtube hax now for my sysnand.
Now I am wondering if I can just install an ironfall cia via devmenu on sysnand for the ironfall hax. (I don't like to use wifi, gives me headache)
honestly tubehax sucks compared to ninjhax 1.1b

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.