[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

srgio84

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Pasé el templo del tiempo sin él con los tramposos de la vida y ahora no puedo conseguir que el santuario se active

kiyafox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone know how to get the travel medallion?
complete a dungeon. do quest for joshua that involves following statues to a mine and getting autobuild. go back to joshoua build balloon for robbie talk to him in hateno go to the old lab in akkala kil the yiga and grab the prototype. also yiga armor pice there too

apk0807

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I am looking for the fifth wise man and have come to a village with ruins. However, I have been in trouble for a few hours because I don't know what to do after that and where the entrance to the ruins is. If you could tell me more about it, I would appreciate it.

I am Japanese and I am writing this message using a translation site. Sorry if I sounded rude.

kalkat579

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does, anyone have a good map of hyrule it seems like all I'm. Doing is main quest stuff and nothing else because I'm. Running around and not finding anything else

Shivyro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant remember or find the post but someone asked about the Statue that changes hearts and stamina for rupee loans, I found him in the Royal Hidden Passage after cruising through 30min of caverns below hyrule castle (not the floating part), on the map its directly underneath Lookout Landing and to my surprise it connects to an underground shelter below the middle of the Lookout Landing. From what I can tell theres going to be a way to get in there normally eventually (not where im at currently) but its a vault door that opens at some point, that and from the Well inside the Landing is a tunnel that you can ascend up into the shelter, once Karson stops yelling at you for trying to go inside the Well.
do you know where the entrance to the caverns is?

alelom

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone knows how to move the water wheels at the Water temple (dungeon) in the sky? I managed to open the three doors that lead to those damn wheels, but I can't understand what to do to them! I tried: moving the water bubbles trajectory to go in there; climbing them; throwing bombs; etc
Post automatically merged:

Anyone knows how to move the water wheels at the Water temple (dungeon) in the sky? I managed to open the three doors that lead to those damn wheels, but I can't understand what to do to them! I tried: moving the water bubbles trajectory to go in there; climbing them; throwing bombs; etc

smelrod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone know what to do with the goddess statue in the temple of time ruins on the great plateau? Been stuck on this riddle for hours.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Thank you very much.

On another note, anyone knows how to unlock memories number 11? I'm missing just that in memories.

Thanks
I could be misremembering this but you get that memory once you obtain the Master Sword. You have to finish out the geoglyph stuff before you have the chance to get it though. ;)

TPMJB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please explain the torch puzzle to me lmao I tried to run down the halls and light all the torches but nothing has happened

Why would any sensible person update so fast lmao even if scires already cracked it, I don't need more stability lmaoo

I just flower bombed the fuck out of them from the glider

Back on the sky island where you started it'll be on your map
There's also two braziers by the throne

swspjcd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been doing the "A Call From The Depths" side mission for seemingly hours. I finally managed to get all of the eyes and threw them into their respective chasms. How am I supposed to go get them and take them to under the temple of time? I can't even find a way to cllimb down into any of the chasms without dying. I think I am missing something obvious.
Also, where the F is the paraglider and how do I get it? I have found and solved several shrines so fast traveling isn't too bad but it would be nice to have the paraglider to get around easier. Very frustrated!

jeffmonteiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
você poderia me dizer onde e como começar a missão dos geoglifos?

could you tell me where and how to start the geoglyphs quest?
There's a map here on the forum complete with the location of all the shrines that also contain all the Geoglyphs. You must go to each one of them where there is a tear symbol different from all the others. So just step on it.

crimson826

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help with this shrine, it's the only one I've done that I'm at a complete loss on. I've given up on it at this point after trying all of the most obvious combinations.

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

scroeffie1984

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I need help with this shrine, it's the only one I've done that I'm at a complete loss on. I've given up on it at this point after trying all of the most obvious combinations.

Untitled.png

Untitled.png
i have done 76 but i never seen that one looks confusing ,the shrines are boring and lazy ,i thought the game had dungeons ?

crimson826

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have done 76 but i never seen that one looks confusing ,the shrines are boring and lazy ,i thought the game had dungeons ?
I've done 40 something, and had no problems with any of them, but this one seems ridiculous. You got 4 balls, and 10 slots, I mean someone hypothetically could try every possible combination but that would take a very long time. Maybe someone got lucky on this and got it in a couple of attempts?

There are no dungeons from what I've seen. I've even turned all the lights on in the underworld, no dungeons there either. People claiming there's dungeons in this is 100% fake news.

Reactions: scroeffie1984

InariOkami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I've done 40 something, and had no problems with any of them, but this one seems ridiculous. You got 4 balls, and 10 slots, I mean someone hypothetically could try every possible combination but that would take a very long time. Maybe someone got lucky on this and got it in a couple of attempts?

There are no dungeons from what I've seen. I've even turned all the lights on in the underworld, no dungeons there either. People claiming there's dungeons in this is 100% fake news.
stuck here with the same problem bro, this is my last shrine, and can't find the right combinations
at least the dev team can give some hints :angry:

hope someone can share there right combination

SMNFXCN

fox-raccoon hybrid
Trophies
Website
simonfoxcoon.github.io
XP
Country
Canada

the dungeons are in the story

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ