[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

kiyafox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any one know how to get dragons to respawn so i can gather mats from them? i tried waiting at fire till night twice and then to the next day but the tragon isn't showing up. tho i found a good place if i can get the method down for respawning the dragon

moopie12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if there's some secret trigger to unlock the final Penn stable quest? I asked the lady at the gazzette and she told me he was following a lead about some note the Yiga left at the dueling peaks stable, but when I go there Penn and this mysterious letter are nowhere to be seen. Do I need to progress some main quest stuff before this becomes available?

Franseven

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
how do i reach this shrine?

Attachments

• Immagine 2023-05-10 003610.png
    Immagine 2023-05-10 003610.png
    354.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Immagine 2023-05-10 003702.png
    Immagine 2023-05-10 003702.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 24

JaJunKSouP

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, having trouble in the wind temple last gear behind some gate on B1. I cant find any place to trigger to get it to open.

Please help, been in here for 2 hours.
Post automatically merged:

Hi, having trouble in the wind temple last gear behind some gate on B1. I cant find any place to trigger to get it to open.

Please help, been in here for 2 hours.
I figured it out, hole at bottom of ship... lol

Chosokabe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any one know how to get dragons to respawn so i can gather mats from them? i tried waiting at fire till night twice and then to the next day but the tragon isn't showing up. tho i found a good place if i can get the method down for respawning the dragon
dragons don't respawn since they dont despawn. check my previous messages to see their full routes. Their internal timer for mats are about 10 minutes irl

Where can I go to get some heat resistant armor?
goron city, you won't burn up there anymore

kiyafox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dragons don't respawn since they dont despawn. check my previous messages to see their full routes. Their internal timer for mats are about 10 minutes irl
i didnt know it was a irl timer they ran on. i thought it was a certain amount of in game time

@Delerious you should probly add to you faq that dragons are on a ten min irl timer between when you can loot them

dtirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
still needing to do "destroy ganodorf" and "find princess zelda". last quest I did was "the dragons tears". What do I do now?
Been doing "potenital princess sightings!" but I don't see snowfield stable on my map.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8