[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

SneakySnake908

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you can only fast travel to hyrule points, while in hyrule, and the sky area points while in the sky area. How do you get back to the sky area? 2 ways: Tower thingies that you use to scan the map (haven't checked myself if you can use them subsequent times yet... I'm stuck in the depths, trying to figure out how to exit...) 2) Get on a big rock that fell from the sky, and use recall. Then again... I have no idea if I'm supposed to be able to be in the depths yet, because I started using infinite life cheat as well. I just figured paragliding down was the way you were supposed to do it... If that's not how it's supposed to work, I'm screwed and will need to start over.

If you opened the door without 4 hearts, then CHEATING by using infinite life, bypassed it (I wouldn't figure on that working, as the beginning is rather scripted...). Or... does the item multiplyer cheat work on blessings? So you could like... max out both hearts AND stamina? Either way, that's the only answer. You broke it with cheats.

I'm nowhere near that far, but if rocks fell, using recall makes them UN-fall... lol

I was talking about a bombable wall, and no I don’t believe it’s there anyways

Throw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
Please where can I find the gold and white dragon (spoilers: the one at the end of the memory quest)? After the cutscene, I didn't have enough stamina but I do now. Where can I find it to try again?

Emenaria

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Please where can I find the gold and white dragon (spoilers: the one at the end of the memory quest)? After the cutscene, I didn't have enough stamina but I do now. Where can I find it to try again?
I had the same problem but just figured out how to make it show up again. Climb into the forest from the depths, beat the bosses inside the great deku tree, and then talk to the tree. He will track the location of the Master Sword, and the dragon respawns.

Last edited by Emenaria,

TwilightxSaga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
Again can someone help me please:
Restoring the Zora Armor Quest - Gotta find the Ancient aroma elusive fish if anyone knows the location.

Gatanisis Shrine Quest - I've been stuck on this for a long time. If anyone can help with this dang ball bounce please.

I would highly be grateful.

LokeYourLord

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Has anyone figured out the 2nd part to Marbled Gohma yet? I managed the first part easily, to just shoot the Goron Yunobo at his legs, then bash his head in when he's fully down. However, the 2nd part is where I'm stuck. Once down to half health, his legs are invulnerable. I've realized that when he shoots his exploding rocks, you're supposed to rewind one of them back into his face, which I've done many times. But this is where I am stuck: Once he goes down from the exploding rock thrown back at his face, I have no idea what to do next. I've tried shooting him in the eye with a bow, rolling Yunobo at his legs/body, even climbing up to him and bashing his eye, but nothing works. Anyone successfully done this section yet?

Kakore

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Anyone knows the location of the climbing gear in the cave? I don’t get it
Behind a waterfall (I think the last/highest). You can walk through the waterfall and there is a hut+chest.
Post automatically merged:

you can only fast travel to hyrule points, while in hyrule, and the sky area points while in the sky area. How do you get back to the sky area? 2 ways: Tower thingies that you use to scan the map (haven't checked myself if you can use them subsequent times yet... I'm stuck in the depths, trying to figure out how to exit...) 2) Get on a big rock that fell from the sky, and use recall. Then again... I have no idea if I'm supposed to be able to be in the depths yet, because I started using infinite life cheat as well. I just figured paragliding down was the way you were supposed to do it... If that's not how it's supposed to work, I'm screwed and will need to start over.

If you opened the door without 4 hearts, then CHEATING by using infinite life, bypassed it (I wouldn't figure on that working, as the beginning is rather scripted...). Or... does the item multiplyer cheat work on blessings? So you could like... max out both hearts AND stamina? Either way, that's the only answer. You broke it with cheats.

I'm nowhere near that far, but if rocks fell, using recall makes them UN-fall... lol
Big correction o the first one:
You can warp to any height level from anywhere.
Just use the D-Pad on the map to change between floors.

At least if you play/ed normally.. :D

astarix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Has anyone figured out the 2nd part to Marbled Gohma yet? I managed the first part easily, to just shoot the Goron Yunobo at his legs, then bash his head in when he's fully down. However, the 2nd part is where I'm stuck. Once down to half health, his legs are invulnerable. I've realized that when he shoots his exploding rocks, you're supposed to rewind one of them back into his face, which I've done many times. But this is where I am stuck: Once he goes down from the exploding rock thrown back at his face, I have no idea what to do next. I've tried shooting him in the eye with a bow, rolling Yunobo at his legs/body, even climbing up to him and bashing his eye, but nothing works. Anyone successfully done this section yet?
play without activate code, one of the codes blocks boss cutscenes once at 50%

jmcc84

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm not being able to update to 1.1.0 on Yuzu. When I go to "install files to NAND" , select the update file and press "install", it gives me and error "1 file failed to install". I already have 16.0.2 Prod.keys and title.keys installed. Anyone can help?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol