[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

Franseven

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You get the head from inside of the thunderstorm isles above east necluda. It on the small island under the larger island, where it is less stormy and you can actually see. The head is actually supposed to lead you to the rest of the body!
check dms ty

SneakySnake908

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I see someone already told us how to reach the horned statue, but when I went there, it takes me to the final battle, and I don’t want to trigger it yet

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I see someone already told us how to reach the horned statue, but when I went there, it takes me to the final battle, and I don’t want to trigger it yet
Thats horned statue should not trigger a battle, especially not the final battle... The final battle is
through the chasm under hyrule castle

The horned statue
is accessed via the emergency shelter behind the lady sweeping the floor

oddworld19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone know how to extract the game's .zs files?
also does the game have a limit on how many amiibo you can scan per day? i also have a feeling it checked what amiibo to prevent randomizing the serial and getting all the amiibo gear right away. RIP wolf link.

This sounds like a stupid question, but how do I swipe an Amiibo in TOTK?

I bought a bunch of Amiibo cards for BOTW a few years ago. I feel like an idiot trying to touch/swipe/hover them in-game, because nothing is registering.

Do I need to reach a certain point in-game? Do I swipe in-game or in-menu? I've got 2x light of blessings as of now.

SneakySnake908

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thats horned statue should not trigger a battle, especially not the final battle... The final battle is

The horned statue

The horned statue

I see, but isn’t it through the hyrule castle chasm that we gotta go through to get under lookout landing?

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I see, but isn’t it through the hyrule castle chasm that we gotta go through to get under lookout landing?
No. you get to it via the emergency shelter inside lookout landing. The guard standing in the middle, talk to him and he opens up the floor for you. Alot of the "SIDE" quests should have been main quests as they actually tell/show you where to go for the main quest progress, even though there is no indication they are needed.

Reactions: SneakySnake908

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This sounds like a stupid question, but how do I swipe an Amiibo in TOTK?

I bought a bunch of Amiibo cards for BOTW a few years ago. I feel like an idiot trying to touch/swipe/hover them in-game, because nothing is registering.

Do I need to reach a certain point in-game? Do I swipe in-game or in-menu? I've got 2x light of blessings as of now.
After a certain point in the game, you will get an ability to use them when you hold L.

PolskaKielbasa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Just an FYI to anyone (who like me) hates grinding for rupees...it is possible to use

cheat engine to add the amount you want....good luck...
Yes. In Cheat Engine settings, go to Scan Settings and enable MEM_MAPPED. In the game, materials, food, and rupees are all 4 byte value types. Select 4 byte value type and search the exact value of how many rupees you currently have. Click First Scan, then gain or lose some rupees. Type in the new amount of rupees you have, and click Next Scan. Keep doing this until your results narrow down to 6 addresses. Bring those 6 down by highlighting them and clicking the red arrow, and then change the value of those 6 addresses to whatever you want.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think the Mister is cool and all, but honestly I have seen some video's exploring the...