[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

Nuuleh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Already 20h in game. Any help with this one locked Tower? One guy stand here Talking about mushroms and nearby Cave. I been in Cave below Tower. Nothing. Im stuck with this Tower
im stuck too, maybe cooking different mushrooms?

Have you thought about using a certain ability while in the cave while the tower is above you.

Morricorne

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I spooted nice quest Today. When playing. We need to fix cart. And catch horse for woman in one stable.
We need find two weels too.
This game have more little nice quest like this.
Post automatically merged:

Have you thought about using a certain ability while in the cave while the tower is above you.
Nice. I try this up teleport tommorow in this Cave. Thanks for help. I didn't come up with it.

PolskaKielbasa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
can attack and shielding be remapped to the triggers? can we parry attacks in the game?
Are you using hardware or Ryujinx? The answer is yes if you are using Ryujinx. In input settings, load your controller preset and change Y button with your right trigger, then save. This of course, won't change the UI in game to show that you changed Y to your right trigger. If you are using actual hardware, not sure how you would go about doing that :/

I don't see why you would want to do this though. Making this change would mean drawing your bow with Y, which means you will have to use your index finger to hold down Y if you want both thumbs on your left and right sticks

Reactions: icantfly

NextChallenger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Already 20h in game. Any help with this one locked Tower? One guy stand here Talking about mushroms and nearby Cave. I been in Cave below Tower. Nothing. Im stuck with this Tower
im stuck too, maybe cooking different mushrooms?
you go in the cave under the tower, break some rocks, find the little alcove thats directly under the tower, and then use ascend

ascend is INCREDIBLY useful, remember that you can use it any time there's a roof AND you don't have to commit - you can use ascend to peek and see what's above you, and if you don't like what you see, just hit 'B' button and you'll go back under

Reactions: EoZ090

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
In the water temple how do you stop one of the puzzles from spinning to unlock the water wheel?
i just shooted an arrow with a blue jelly and got luck and hited whats inside then i proceeded, im pretty sure there must be another way

Well i finished the game and i NEVER FOUND THE STUP*D 5TH SAGE! if anyone knows were that sage is or how i can beggin that quest ill be grateful, all im told is i must revisit old ancient temples ruins but theres no pointer other than that

Emenaria

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
If anyone knows any of these I would be glad to know.
  • How can I get the Master Sword?
  • How can I enter the Korok Forest?
  • Where is Hetsu? I've met him once but don't know where he went.

Last edited by Emenaria,

SeventhSon7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you given any hint of where to go after you leave the tutorial? I skydived into a pond and just had the Zelda quest marker active (like kill Ganon from BotW). Did I miss something?

I figured if the map was the same I would head east to Kakariko Village.

Reactions: ffudnai

xsp

r30y162part2
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know how to beat Mucktorok? The first half of the fight was no problem, but now, nothing I try damages it.

hanfront94

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Has anyone already defeated the volcano boss?

when the life bar reaches half I can no longer hurt him or destroy the legs (which have to be destroyed to lower his life)

I really don't know if it's a bug or I have no idea how to defeat it
If you were using an earlier version of the cheat, go to his Github page.

bad1dea/NXCheats

The creator says he fixed a bug where the boss's phase doesn't change.

Anyone know how to beat Mucktorok? The first half of the fight was no problem, but now, nothing I try damages it.
If you were using an earlier version of the cheat, go to his Github page.

bad1dea/NXCheats

The creator says he fixed a bug where the boss's phase doesn't change.

Reactions: BigOnYa

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Disable cheats, specifically the untimited weapon durability creates a bug were the second phase of EVERY BOSS will not play and become invinsible, you must start the fight without cheats like normal then you can activate them as soon as second phase animation ends

xsp

r30y162part2
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Disable cheats, specifically the untimited weapon durability creates a bug were the second phase of EVERY BOSS will not play and become invinsible, you must start the fight without cheats like normal then you can activate them as soon as second phase animation ends
That was it. Thank you!

SMNFXCN

fox-raccoon hybrid
Trophies
Website
simonfoxcoon.github.io
XP
Country
Canada
anyone know how to extract the game's .zs files?
also does the game have a limit on how many amiibo you can scan per day? i also have a feeling it checked what amiibo to prevent randomizing the serial and getting all the amiibo gear right away. RIP wolf link.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.