[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

jos010

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hello whats the bonus you get from Piaffe for cleaning the barn thats close to geruda area?
ive alot of 999 items lol he cant give me bonus for completion

Tmofnrev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In Hateno Village, inside the house Zelda stole from Link -.-* you find her diary and it tells you about her hidden study, inside the Well behind the house which gives you the location of the champions tunic in-game. Which is inside throne room of hyrule castle, where ganon used to hang in his egg. walk in there, light the two braziers in front of the throne and a secret door will open with a chest. It has 5 defense to start but does not reveal the vitality of enemies anymore

Thank you so much, probably not even gonna wear it the damn thing but I need to get the side quests off the screen lmao

Shivyro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still wondering what to do with these Yiga Schematics in my inventory.
take them to the mines
Post automatically merged:

Does anyone know where is the 2 other parts (Head & Legs) of the Skydive Mobility set?
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zAmeWF8qJJdzt92ZfhDdkW2ECgkEYXRaHJyXjvacEv4/edit
theres a link in there for armor locations

anyone had issues with fast travel , im running on a real NSW with v1.1 and fast travel doesnt work at all .

At 1st markers werent working wither but those seem to work now
have to finish the first 3 shrines and go to temple of time to unlock fast travel

Can someone please help me out here i'm genuinely confused
havent got to the that point, but my best guess is maybe hit it with electric arrow?

ShinLarc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where on the map can I find a bunch of Sundelion flowers? They seem so hard to find and its basically impossible to fight Ganon without gloom heal. Any other ideas??

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• IMG_4430.jpeg
    IMG_4430.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 28

almighal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Having trouble with Misko's Treasure: Fierce Diety. I got the Chest piece and the trousers and the biggorons sword from the three locations it told me, than I return to where the bottle is while wearing them and nothing happens? Am I missing something? The mask or something? I followed the letters instructions in the bottle but they didn't lead me to a mask? Any help would be great!

Same... how did you solve it?

Shivyro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been all over the mines. Still have no idea what to do with these. Nothing takes them.
when you open autobuild, do you have 8 things you can build suggested for you? because thats what the schematics do. dont think you need to do anything, its already doing it.

Reactions: rcpd

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when you open autobuild, do you have 8 things you can build suggested for you? because thats what the schematics do. dont think you need to do anything, its already doing it.
Alright then. I do in fact have 8 things I can build available. That answers that. Thanks!

OmegaAlphaBoss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey does anybody here know ehere the entire climbing set I'd aside from the main body? I found it in the cave, but want to know where the entire set is if anybody know. trying to get as many outfits as possible before I finish the game lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?