Bubsy Bobcat

funny rabbit
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
first-look-at-nintendo-switch00031508still025jpg-fe1d87_765w.jpg
It seems Switch game hype threads are becoming a thing soo, who's looking forward to the new Splatoon? From what the Switch reveal trailer showed it seems Inklings are now more customisable than before compared to Wii U's Splatoon (hairstyles and pants are now things that can customised as seen in the trailer) and you're not forced to use only a gamepad, as seen in the trailer they were playing with the new pro controller. Do you guys think this will be an updated version of the Wii U version or do you think it'll include a brand new single player mode? What do you want to see be included in the new game? (PLAYABLE OCTOLINGS OR RIOT)

D

Deleted User

I think it will be a Splatoon++ , with local multiplayer mode (like on the video) , more things ...

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I hope they add some of the compatible stuff in an update to Wii U (like the hairstyles and stages in Splatoon, and the double Item Slot and King Boo to Mario Kart 8).

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I mean seriously, we need the double Item Slot in MK8. This is something I really hate about the game. It switched (heh) the gameplay over from "HOLY SH*T ITEMS EVERYWHERE" to "Grab a good defensive item and then race like you're playing Formula 1".

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Kikirini

Zelda Fangirl
Trophies
Website
kuroshouri.com
XP
Country
United States
Very excited for this. I hope it's a sequel, but even if it is just an enhanced port I'll be happy. My Gamepad is starting to break, so a new system with a new Splatoon is exactly what I need.

vinipeix

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
1-They removed it
2-"Double screen" on the TV like a map

I doubt they would remove it since it is a pretty important element of the multiplayer...
And showing it on tv would make things difficult for us to select where to jump
But who knows?

We'll have to wait and see

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I had splatoon for a year, until two weeks ago when I sold it.

Barely touched it, just bought it for the sake of 5.3.2, played only one splatfest.

Ironically now that brazilian method is out I finally started giving it the attention I never gave when I had it legit.

What I expect from a switch splatoon is 4 player local multiplayer. 2v2 would be awesome.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol