Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chibicon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So was someone really banned for using the custom colors or were they also using something like weapon mods at the same time? Anyone been using the custom colors online for quite some time now?

RealLatias

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! Can nintendo detect the ink consumption 0 if i am in the single player mode(thats what i want it for)? Can they detect it online?
Yes, Nintendo can sense it online, and they WILL ban you if you use it online. However, they can't sense it if you use it in single player! Cheers!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i am 100% sure that you CAN get banned only by colorizer
That can't get you banned, it edits the current ram and only changes the color for your screen, It doesn't actually change the color for everyone. It runs like the safe octoling.

Reactions: hudhair

paranormalCrystal

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, Nintendo can sense it online, and they WILL ban you if you use it online. However, they can't sense it if you use it in single player! Cheers!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That can't get you banned, it edits the current ram and only changes the color for your screen, It doesn't actually change the color for everyone. It runs like the safe octoling.
Things desync, mainly for private.

D0GMEAT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you took the models, extracted the textures, edited them, and then injected them, you probably could. If you're curious, you could always get a dump and try it yourself :3

I already dumped the game. I'm gonna try to edit the textures right now . :P

EDIT: I extracted the textures, I try to open it in Paint.net, but it gives me an error.

Last edited by D0GMEAT,

MHFsilver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright well after 22 hours my alt account still isn't banned. So either Nintendo stopped caring or the people who claimed to be banned for using the color editor, were in fact doing more than just editing their color

Mr.???

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anybody please help me? Every time i edit the the static.pack Cafiine server gives an error and has multiple lines of the word "exit" followed by it. I used SARCExtracter and SarcPack but still gets me nowhere. When ever I try to repack the static folder using SARCpack it repacks it but not into a .pack but a .sarc forcing me to use a hex editor to save it as a .pack. Where am i going wrong? Please answer as soon as possible.

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Since apparently the ban wave is over I think I'll re-join the hacking scene in regard to splatoon. My temporary account is Temp052 if anyone wants to add me, I'll be playing on the weekends and will be posting more stuff in regard to splatoon then.
I would also like to say that I do not recommend messing with weapon information as it can lead to ban waves to occur and people would be getting banned it.

Reactions: hudhair

MHFsilver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Since apparently the ban wave is over I think I'll re-join the hacking scene in regard to splatoon. My temporary account is Temp052 if anyone wants to add me, I'll be playing on the weekends and will be posting more stuff in regard to splatoon then.
I would also like to say that I do not recommend messing with weapon information as it can lead to ban waves to occur and people would be getting banned it.

For good measure, don't mess with things like weapon modifications, map mods, music mods, etc as some of those (being the weapon mods) will surely result in a ban. Things like gear editing and it seems like color editing is now safe. It's also worth noting that things like SplatHax and AmiiboHax shouldn't be running while you're playing online which might have resulted in a ban or two. My alt has gone over 24 hours after using ColorHax and no ban so that's safe and I edited my gear just the other day on my main, no ban.

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
For good measure, don't mess with things like weapon modifications, map mods, music mods, etc as some of those (being the weapon mods) will surely result in a ban. Things like gear editing and it seems like color editing is now safe. It's also worth noting that things like SplatHax and AmiiboHax shouldn't be running while you're playing online which might have resulted in a ban or two. My alt has gone over 24 hours after using ColorHax and no ban so that's safe and I edited my gear just the other day on my main, no ban.

Good to know as next week i will also start doing some modding on my smurf, really interested whether or not we can disable nintendos masterservers at some point and connect private battles in some other wqy to finally play some well-earned customcontens in multiplayer^^

Elementalpowerst

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 49588

So i was running of loadiine.ovh TCPGeko + kernel exploit. Any thoughts?

If no one's answered you, or you have found it out already, make sure the IP that you're using in the script is the IP for your WiiU, and not your Computer like I did. Port 7331 is the port that the WiiU listens from. (Thanks to Discord user "cF|Lean" for helping me with the info.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
  • Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham:
    Hehehe
    Alysh_Graham @ Alysh_Graham: Hehehe