Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Arcana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It worked and so far no ban

Money + Gear hack
But are You Lvl 50? Because You have unlocked some lvl45,50 clothes. And You have unlocked the splatfest t-shirt too xd

So, Nintendo could detect it, or if You don't use it, Nintendo won't detect it????

Last edited by Arcana,

HaloBenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
IMO all these should result in a perma-ban. Except for the color hack which should result in no ban or a temp ban at most. Stop trying to cheat the game and just play it the way it was meant to be played. I must admit that some of the hacks are very cool for private battles but the moment an account which has used anything other than colorhax goes into a public battle they should be perma-banned.

EDIT: I've used only the colorhax before but in theory it is possible to choose colors which make it easier to tell where the enemy is and give yourself an advantage. Colorhax should result in a temp-ban, all else perma-ban.

Last edited by HaloBenish,
Reactions: Ewpb

paranormalCrystal

Trophies
XP
Country
IMO all these should result in a perma-ban. Except for the color hack which should result in no ban or a temp ban at most. Stop trying to cheat the game and just play it the way it was meant to be played. I must admit that some of the hacks are very cool for private battles but the moment an account which has used anything other than colorhax goes into a public battle they should be perma-banned.
But there's nothing really cheating about these! What's really bad is people using range or powers hacks, but some people just like messing around with weapons in private or the range test area. Octohax and Colorhax and simply clientside TOO.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
IMO only Cafiine should be banned. All gecko hacks are time, level and money grind saving hacks. The rank hack isn't, but you'll get ranked down anyway.

CKlidify

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm using Cafiine with a pack file I made from extracting and packing the static.pack file and editing RollerBrushNormal.params and when I load up Splatoon with Cafiine running this happens:http://prntscr.com/b4wl6i

Once I get the last "Exit" message, the game hangs on it's loading screen and the music (drumbeat) stops playing, I'm then forced to force reset my Wii U. Can someone tell me what's wrong?

HaloBenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But there's nothing really cheating about these! What's really bad is people using range or powers hacks, but some people just like messing around with weapons in private or the range test area. Octohax and Colorhax and simply clientside TOO.

I disagree and despite having only used the colorhack that could still be used for cheating by choosing colors which make it easier to detect enemies. That is cheating. Nintendo can in theory detect color hack even if it is clientside because during matches they have the addresses for your weapon and gear, and if they look in that location and see that any of the gear pieces or the weapon has a color that is not normally allowed they should temp-ban the user.

EDIT: Trying to craft the perfect gear is part of the game of Splatoon, creating the ultimate loadout is Splatoon's metagame imo and people just choosing what gear and abilities they want without working for it is certainly cheating. Enough trying to act like none of these hacks give advantages, they are cheating and should result in bans.

EDIT2: The moment Nintendo detects a NNID has used colorhax they should get temp-banned from public matches for up to a week. The moment Nintendo detects a NNID has used any other hack they should be perma-banned from public matches. Banned accounts should still be allowed to play private matches. Banned users should be allowed to make a new NNID and play public provided they never use hacks on the new NNID.

EDIT3: Is is possible to spawn enemies from singleplayer in multiplayer private matches? I'd love to use the superspeedbucket hack I saw in private matches against CPUs while still playing with humans. Kinda like a full customizable waves of enemies mode where players can fully control what their weapons do. It could still be competitive by setting it to Turf Wars and seeing who has the highest score at the end. Sure someone might be able to win by just painting the ground but the player who kills tons of enemies will probably win... Either way itd be a fun side gamemode

Last edited by HaloBenish,

Zarklord

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I disagree and despite having only used the colorhack that could still be used for cheating by choosing colors which make it easier to detect enemies. That is cheating. Nintendo can in theory detect color hack even if it is clientside because during matches they have the addresses for your weapon and gear, and if they look in that location and see that any of the gear pieces or the weapon has a color that is not normally allowed they should temp-ban the user.

EDIT: Trying to craft the perfect gear is part of the game of Splatoon, creating the ultimate loadout is Splatoon's metagame imo and people just choosing what gear and abilities they want without working for it is certainly cheating. Enough trying to act like none of these hacks give advantages, they are cheating and should result in bans.

EDIT2: The moment Nintendo detects a NNID has used colorhax they should get temp-banned from public matches for up to a week. The moment Nintendo detects a NNID has used any other hack they should be perma-banned from public matches. Banned accounts should still be allowed to play private matches. Banned users should be allowed to make a new NNID and play public provided they never use hacks on the new NNID.

EDIT3: Is is possible to spawn enemies from singleplayer in multiplayer private matches? I'd love to use the superspeedbucket hack I saw in private matches against CPUs while still playing with humans. Kinda like a full customizable waves of enemies mode where players can fully control what their weapons do. It could still be competitive by setting it to Turf Wars and seeing who has the highest score at the end. Sure someone might be able to win by just painting the ground but the player who kills tons of enemies will probably win... Either way itd be a fun side gamemode
Your Wrong about gear we could get all that gear it would just take a long time....
also no matter what you say we will still do gear hax money hax ect..

Reactions: Duckling

Arandompieceofcheese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using Cafiine with a pack file I made from extracting and packing the static.pack file and editing RollerBrushNormal.params and when I load up Splatoon with Cafiine running this happens:http://prntscr.com/b4wl6i

Once I get the last "Exit" message, the game hangs on it's loading screen and the music (drumbeat) stops playing, I'm then forced to force reset my Wii U. Can someone tell me what's wrong?

The method you're using to pack the .pack file is flawed, and the game crashes when trying to load it. Try repacking with a different program

Reactions: Nayit

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    IT support you can act like your own farts smell like cherries that way
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Odin 2s $300 lol no
  • Scarlet @ Scarlet:
    The Mini is even more lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That RG cube is starting to look like the better value price creep option
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a handheld gaming system with a tablet sized screen, like a 8 or10" screen, with controllers that can detach like the Switch.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @BigOnYa i was legitimately trying to scratch my leg, this is reminding me of that cylinder post
  • Scarlet @ Scarlet:
    I don't see the buzz about a square screen personally. I think there will be a review on the site within a few weeks though if you are interested.
    +1
  • Scarlet @ Scarlet:
    I've put down the money on the Odin 2 Mini since I just love that Vita form factor. Loved the power of the Odin 2 but the size always put me off, this one seems exactly what I've been wanting.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't care about the square screen it's just nice to hold something you don't have to stretch your arms a foots length
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All these things expecting to be super huge is overrated just run a type c cable to your TV if you want a big display or in my case screen mirror it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    On the go tho I meant, I use my 10" tablet and a Bluetooth controller for retro gaming while sitting on my porch or on long car rides sometimes. Easier on my eyes than the Switch screen.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My point is we already have enough shit with big displays having something pocketable with up to ps2 would be fine on the go
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken unless the games are made for that screen size most suck on a screen that size... Having a square screen and being brighter and higher res helps but it's not a cure all, text is tiny bullets are tiny, your.... Well lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can stretch to fit probably it's not all bad that they make it seem to be
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People always yap about oh but you loose pixels but yeah it won't look awful either
    I like filters :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Filters are why you don't go on 2nd dates
    Lol nahhh it's because I usually get what they want on the first date lol
    I swear if I hear "I don't usually do this on the first date" on more time... I am going to start counting
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought you McDonald's even tho you lied about your pics I still deserve this
    No no continue, I hear these things women say so often I decided to start counting
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I tried that new Pepsi lime it just taste like pepsi
  • DTApple @ DTApple:
    With lime, right?
    DTApple @ DTApple: With lime, right?