Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Arandompieceofcheese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a tutorial for cafiine yet? It took me a couple hours to finally get it working, and I'd like to protect other noobs from wasting more time than necessary on something so simple, and all the google searching I did turned up nothing.
I also tested custom music and text hacks, and they both worked, not sure if that's new :3

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
I hacked my alt ~ 5 - 7 hours ago I now started playing Splatfest and 1 1/2 hours into splatfest I got this error:

Error Code: 106-0502

Is it just me>?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is there a tutorial for cafiine yet? It took me a couple hours to finally get it working, and I'd like to protect other noobs from wasting more time than necessary on something so simple, and all the google searching I did turned up nothing.
I also tested custom music and text hacks, and they both worked, not sure if that's new :3
I know a couple tutorials out there but their in Japanese :/

Robotoboy20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question. A few days ago I hacked my save. I did so in the Plaza, and when I was done, I reset my WiiU to play online. I have not loaded up hacks of any kind since... am I at risk for a ban? A second question --- If I get banned (or temp banned or whatever) and my ban ends and I continue to play online with the same save file - with the hacked gear, not doing anything more - will they ban me again?

Deleted member 383323

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
If anyone wants to swap NNIDs just say yours!
Mine is SuperYoshi1212
Mine is SuperAceNetwork

I've
I've done the whole cafiine thing with Octohax, TCPGecko and the like, but I am a noob at loadiine. It would really help if you made a tutorial.

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Does anyone know what Error Code: 106-0811 is?
People seriously...
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=106-0811
Asking questions here after finding nothing about it is one thing, but not giving a damn about doing the most basic Research and asking here instead is just low...
You can exactly read what it is from JUST the resultspage for the naked error-code on google, how much easier does it get?

Last edited by Jackall4BDN,

Jackall4BDN

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Quick question. A few days ago I hacked my save. I did so in the Plaza, and when I was done, I reset my WiiU to play online. I have not loaded up hacks of any kind since... am I at risk for a ban? A second question --- If I get banned (or temp banned or whatever) and my ban ends and I continue to play online with the same save file - with the hacked gear, not doing anything more - will they ban me again?
First thing depends on what you changed but you should be fine.
Second thing just nope, Nintendo didn't put in any easy way to back up saves and they allready banned you for it once, banning you for it again would be shooting into their own foot.

(Also let this on a sitenote be my shoutout to people who really feel the need to top their level and get good gear by cheating in this game. I am not one of those guys that tell you to stop, feel free to do it. But in a game like sploot, where Diminishing returns makes the difference this tiny, rerolling really is easy and cheap enough and a lot of the actual replayvalue comes from leveling new equip and while doing so finding the combination that works best for you, i have to say that i feel sorry for your lazy butts xD)

Robotoboy20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First thing depends on what you changed but you should be fine.
Second thing just nope, Nintendo didn't put in any easy way to back up saves and they allready banned you for it once, banning you for it again would be shooting into their own foot.

(Also let this on a sitenote be my shoutout to people who really feel the need to top their level and get good gear by cheating in this game. I am not one of those guys that tell you to stop, feel free to do it. But in a game like sploot, where Diminishing returns makes the difference this tiny, rerolling really is easy and cheap enough and a lot of the actual replayvalue comes from leveling new equip and while doing so finding the combination that works best for you, i have to say that i feel sorry for your lazy butts xD)

I hacked money and weapons into my game. I was broke all the time, because I barely play, and I wanted all the weapons. Now I can reroll to my hearts content, and I don't have to worry about buying the weapons. Also thank you for answering my question.

Last edited by Robotoboy20,

Bkool999

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People seriously...
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=106-0811
Asking questions here after finding nothing about it is one thing, but not giving a damn about doing the most basic Research and asking here instead is just low...
You can exactly read what it is from JUST the resultspage for the naked error-code on google, how much easier does it get?
Ok...... I DID google it. But I looked on Twitch and saw that someone was LIVESTREAMING Splatfest, which shouldn't be possible if the server's are undergoing maintenance. And I don't know what region they're from. So asking this question was COMPLETELY justified due to the inconsistencies. And it's clear to me that you think I'm one of "those people" Find me anywhere, and you'll see that is not the case.

Jackall4BDN

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok...... I DID google it. But I looked on Twitch and saw that someone was LIVESTREAMING Splatfest, which shouldn't be possible if the server's are undergoing maintenance. And I don't know what region they're from. So asking this question was COMPLETELY justified due to the inconsistencies. And it's clear to me that you think I'm one of "those people" Find me anywhere, and you'll see that is not the case.
Oh and I am the Idiot for not assuming all that even tho you did not clarify AT ALL...
And even then this errorcode only has that one meaning so google perfectly answered your question. And to answer your incomming follow-up question, (can't check right now) either one of the regions is indeed under maintenance or your connection got some kind of DNS error that disrupts some connections, in which case one restarts all devices including the router or tries another Server, which is a conclusion you could easily tried yourself and justincase you did allready, once again, clarified... Just common sense, man.

Also the "look me up, i iz attention-vip"-bit, seriously? :wtf: Who even EVER does that in a forum?

Reactions: Bkool999

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
Wait, there are past-lvl20-weapons in sploot?
idk,

Wait, there are past-lvl20-weapons in sploot?
just to be safe, what if he is level 10 for example, but has every weapon, would it not be strange?

anybody wanna help me with story mode hp addresses?

Jackall4BDN

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
just to be safe, what if he is level 10 for example, but has every weapon, would it not be strange?
I guess it would be, but sounds like a detail ninty doesn't check up on, people have been cheating their level back to 1 just for the heck of it and they didn't get a ban.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
So I did all the save hacks (except the Octoling one) and now I want to play in the Splatfest. Am I safe to go online or not? (I won't load tcpgecko this time, just launch Splatoon normally with the hacked save.)

Reactions: Arcana

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol