Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

SpadeASF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think it's 2 weeks
Idk but my account was temp banned and changed to a perma ban
how rude of Nintendo

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I've been offline on my main account for 2 weeks since I got "temp banned". I checked today which was the day I was supposed to be unbanned and now I get the 102-2814 Error on both my main alt and my main account :/
It sucks how my temp ban turned into a perma ban
?

-edit-
I have checked my newest temp account and it seems that they've banned that one also :/
^(I hacked all of my accounts, however i'm not sure if they caught my 3rd account that I hacked since I was able to use it for 2 weeks w/o getting banned)

I would like to warn those who have temp banned accounts and have done modifcations to any of their account's stats/data.
Good luck

also, since i've been banned I don't need to worry of getting banned anymore so I'll be able to look into more data w/o precautions.
I'll be waiting for NWPlayer's console ID spoofer
And by that you mean, you were banned on ur main, but u werent banned on your alts, until 2 weeks after u were suppose to be unbanned?

aracom

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I know it'd be easier to just use Cafiine, but how difficult would it be to create a script that forces the same song to load no matter what? I'd like to use it with octohax, because it seems that you can't combine TCPGecko and Cafiine.

For reference, I'd like to be able to have versus theme 2 play in every battle.
You can try switching BGM sets. Should be around 12000000 in RAM. Look at the maptester code for exact addresses.

NikkiKaji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The colorizer is still unsafe, huh? I don't even understand why they ban people using it. I wish I knew about it before they started patrolling

seresaa

Resa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The colorizer is still unsafe, huh? I don't even understand why they ban people using it. I wish I knew about it before they started patrolling
I can understand. Even if we think of it as harmless, it's still not something that's supposed to be possible. And when people start doing things to their games that they shouldn't be able to do, it almost always leads to bad things... I can think of a way someone can weaponize it in private battles if it really does sync up there. Said person could even be smart enough to find a way to force colors to sync in matchmade games. Or they might just use Colorizer as a sort of baby step and then decide they actually want to start breaking online once they know how.

Not to mention, when people are doing stuff they weren't meant to do, there's always a chance they could break the game in a more literal sense and screw up some vital code somewhere, even if by accident.

NikkiKaji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can understand. Even if we think of it as harmless, it's still not something that's supposed to be possible. And when people start doing things to their games that they shouldn't be able to do, it almost always leads to bad things... I can think of a way someone can weaponize it in private battles if it really does sync up there. Said person could even be smart enough to find a way to force colors to sync in matchmade games. Or they might just use Colorizer as a sort of baby step and then decide they actually want to start breaking online once they know how.

Not to mention, when people are doing stuff they weren't meant to do, there's always a chance they could break the game in a more literal sense and screw up some vital code somewhere, even if by accident.

Yeah, I guess so. In the meantime, i'm waiting for someone to upload a decent tutorial on how to use cafiine in splatoon. I can't find a good explanation anywhere and it makes me afraid to use it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: