Gaming Splatoon is another Wii U budget game? Seems that way.

IpsoFact0

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
gamepad only means no sale, sucks to i wanted to play this now it will jsut go into the pile of Nintendo games i will never get to play because of terrible controls cough 'Skyward Sword' i'm looking at you.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
All I know is that I won't be buying this at full price or at launch. If there's a demo and I really like it, then I'll buy it, otherwise I'll wait until the price drops or buy it used.

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
gamepad only means no sale, sucks to i wanted to play this now it will jsut go into the pile of Nintendo games i will never get to play because of terrible controls cough 'Skyward Sword' i'm looking at you.

The GamePad's not totally terrible, it's literally a Wii U Pro Controller except it has a crappy monitor, it ain't light-weight obviously, 2-3hrs or 8hrs and the rumble is just horrible. Think of a phone's vibration, that's what GamePad has.

I wish I could play Splatoon with the WUPC and if I were to play it co-op with a 2nd player I could otherwise nope. You can always count on Nintendo to toss the WUPC around like garbage.
All I know is that I won't be buying this at full price or at launch. If there's a demo and I really like it, then I'll buy it, otherwise I'll wait until the price drops or buy it used.

It's 31€ on Amazon Spain so it's doubtful it'll be any lower until it's out for a couple of months, or at least a year.

http://www.amazon.es/Nintendo-Splatoon/dp/B00KX9TVKI

aofelix

Trophies
XP
Country
It looks good at the Direct.

Just think its going to lack content on the single player side of things; since this game is really gimped online by not having voice chat [which although not important for me, probably is for anyone looking to play this game properly and competitively]. Hopefully I'm wrong. The fact they're releasing amiibos alongside it suggests to me Nintendo might've just invested more thought in the title than we're lead to believe and actually see this new IP as something for the future to build on rather than a quick side project.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really wanted to like this game but again, the lack of Wii Remote support and the ability to bring a local friend online with you kills it for me. The Amiibo look cool but sadly I'll skip until the game is very cheap or has added in modes or features I care about in a future update.

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Not a lot, just relaxing