Hacking Spider-Man v1.05 on 5.05

Sergi8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This is why I don't like the idea of distributing backported full game packages. I'd rather have clean 6.72 releases and then the small backport updates to play them on 5.05 for now.

That's the idea, actually
A "small" patch for those who wish to play games (where/when possible) on 5.05

DavidinCT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Theorically speaking, I read online that TLoU2 should have 7.02 SDK
So when 7.02 is out, we could get a backported version of this, too (not sure tho)

Thanks... Waited over 3 years for this game... and here we are waiting some more....

I am going look around see if I can get a PS4 cheap... If I can I'll hold this one for a bit longer...

MrVtR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys,anyone had sucess on dump the US version of Spiderman? I have the original Disc here and an ps4 on 6.72,but when I launched the Dumper Payload and launched the Spiderman,my ps4 is just popping up the notification: "Waiting for game to copy 92Ycompleted" and if I test in another game(I tested on a fkpg game here),the Dumper works normally. Someone knows if the US version of Spiderman have some kind of bug? I was plaining to dump and backport to the 5.05,cuz the US version have support to Pt-Br language

Sergi8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks... Waited over 3 years for this game... and here we are waiting some more....

I am going look around see if I can get a PS4 cheap... If I can I'll hold this one for a bit longer...

Still, we would need someone who could dump the game on 7.51
So somebody who does have access (maybe) to a kexploit on that firmware (not the community for sure)

Reactions: DavidinCT

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_JNGI1dI-e8&pp=ygUbU3BhY2ViYWxscyBsdWdnYWdlIHBhc3N3b3Jk