Hacking Backport PS4 games from 6.72 to 5.05 [OFFICIAL]

Johno75

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anybody been able to backport vr ping ping pro? I’ve been trying to do it with noob404 1click downporter but it always fails!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anybody been able to backport vr ping ping pro? I’ve been trying to do it with noob404 1click downporter but it always fails!

never tried that game, but what can be backported seems to be determined by sdk. I know you can get that as it's been a long time. try pkg viewer and see if it shows sdk.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've learned a few tricks. it should say ORBI in the eboot. if it doesn't, it's corrupted. also, those back porting apps do not detect everything. they're based on flatz's scripts, nothing more. more has been discovered, so you're liable to get a bad backport. and, lastly, backports cause about 75% to run sluggishly and/or crash later in the game. your only option is to update but I wouldn't if I were you. it kinda pisses me off that people are releasing untested backports or ones that were never tested beyond the title screen. it's the same dumbasses that released fixes on the ps3.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

upload_2020-10-15_2-10-15.png

upload_2020-10-15_2-10-36.png

two different games.

Reactions: naddel81

Johno75

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I get
Format of the project file is not valid (<volume_ts>) with every pkg I try to downport.

Any ideas how to fix it/what the issue is?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://youtu.be/N8pbnjvypQ0?feature=shared&t=958