Hacking South Park the Stick of Truth loading screen freeze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I get to the point in the game where kenny has to distract the kids in the school, the game goes to the loading screen and just stays there. I can still use the pause menu but nothing else works. Is there a fix for this? I'm using the iMars release.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. There's an update available though, it might be a problem in the retail version too, maybe the update fixes it. I'll come back if it doesn't lol

Buddha711

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I get to the point in the game where kenny has to distract the kids in the school, the game goes to the loading screen and just stays there. I can still use the pause menu but nothing else works. Is there a fix for this? I'm using the iMars release.

I had the same issue, but I went into the school with Butters, and when I got to the gate Butters suggested I try another character, I switched to Princess Kenny then and everything worked perfectly. No hiccups since and I have been playing for hours since the issue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I forgot about changing buddies (comes in handy later in the same area). Anyway, I got through it normally by installing the 1.01 patch.

quantumboy

Casual Hacker, Avid Dreamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated to the 1.01 patch on my 4.46CFW with that same multiman, and it still didn't work form my save.
I had read on another source that leaving the school after the patch and then re-entering will make it work (not freeze). Can any one confirm this?

DarkFlame

Trophies
Website
dominicisgreat.blogspot.com
XP
Country
India
Hey, I had the same problem, and I fixed it without getting the patch. Basically, at the stuck load screen, I opened the menu, loaded the last autosave, switched to butters, left the school, went back in all the way to the gate, switched to Kenny, and tried again. Worked this time. Not sure what exactly fixed it, but doing all that is worth a shot :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: wait...