SoulCalibur VI gets two new trailers

Bandai Namco's upcoming SoulCalibur VI has received two new trailers today, revealing two new characters for the game. Zasalamel from SoulCalibur III and Ivy from SoulCalibur II will be joining the roster of the latest entry of the series. Both videos show off some more gameplay, along with the fighting style and special attacks of the newly announced characters. Zasalamel fights with a scythe, while Ivy wields a sword that can turn into a long-range weapon. SoulCalibur VI is scheduled for a 2018 release, on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ivy is still sexy AF but damn, where is the giggle dynamics?! Also I hope they stick Taking back in her tight red outfit and one of those annoying armored variants.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mmmmmm Ivy

DONATES

Personally I never really cared much about SC series, but I do admire the level of visual polish. There was supposed to be a SC adventure game for the Wii, did that ever come out? I am guessing its hot garbage if it did. At least the idea might be interesting. Anyways. I don't really like the fighting mechanics in this game and the "ring out" feature sucks imo. I would rather have the fight keep going like DOA has going on.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Damn, forgot Bamco is publishing this one too. Between DBFZ and SCVI, They're about to own the fighting genre unless Nintendo gets the new SSB out.

Glad fighting games are finally getting simultaneous releases on PC in any case.

Last edited by Xzi,

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
mmmmmm Ivy

DONATES

Personally I never really cared much about SC series, but I do admire the level of visual polish. There was supposed to be a SC adventure game for the Wii, did that ever come out? I am guessing its hot garbage if it did. At least the idea might be interesting. Anyways. I don't really like the fighting mechanics in this game and the "ring out" feature sucks imo. I would rather have the fight keep going like DOA has going on.
I think it did, and I think it bombed...

Reactions: BORTZ

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
There was supposed to be a SC adventure game for the Wii, did that ever come out?
Do you mean this? After SC II (which I'm still playing very often on my Wii U with the Mayflash GC Controller Adapter and Nintendont) I was hyped as f*ck back then.
Played Legends for about 30 minutes. Dropped it. What a massive waste of time.

Reactions: BORTZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox