Gaming Soul Calibur works on PSP Slim/M33!

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A. I didnt see his post because i WAS ASLEEP WHEN HE POSTED IT
B. Once again, the internet doesnt need more douches, i was just trying to help, quit being all stuck up and just get over yourself
C. Even if i didnt help you, i helped other people (On stuff that he didnt even post either), and what exactly did you post? Alright then

Izzy

Trophies
XP
Country
Also tried the fix and it works like a charm.

PSP 2004, Slim Silver
5.00 M33-6

Also tried with my own profile and my girlfriend made one too, saving and loading works like it should.
smile.gif

D

Deleted User

dgwillia said:
A. I didnt see his post because i WAS ASLEEP WHEN HE POSTED IT
B. Once again, the internet doesnt need more douches, i was just trying to help, quit being all stuck up and just get over yourself
C. Even if i didnt help you, i helped other people (On stuff that he didnt even post either), and what exactly did you post? Alright then
Don't get upset because of this, it's not worth it. You created the topic and Ryupower might have never posted a link to the ripkit without this topic. My thanks fly out to you, Ryupower and faceless81 (the guy who made the ripkit)!

edit: thanks for pointing that out Kreatur84

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wont work on tales =/, the only reason it worked on Soul Calibur is because the EU version only required FW 5.00, but had piracy blocks in place. ToVS still requires 5.55 AND has blocks

ViRGE

Trophies
XP
Country
themuddaload said:
so is it possible to decompress the converted and ripped cso back into an iso using umdgen? i dont like using cso's, too laggy.
The ripkit generates an ISO and a CSO (in part because it needs the former to make the latter). So you just need to grab the ISO it generated.

Kreatur84

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
dgwillia said:
Wont work on tales =/, the only reason it worked on Soul Calibur is because the EU version only required FW 5.00, but had piracy blocks in place. ToVS still requires 5.55 AND has blocks
thank you for the infos

ViRGE said:
QUOTE(themuddaload @ Sep 2 2009, 06:52 PM) so is it possible to decompress the converted and ripped cso back into an iso using umdgen? i dont like using cso's, too laggy.
The ripkit generates an ISO and a CSO (in part because it needs the former to make the latter). So you just need to grab the ISO it generated.

thats why ive got 2 files?one ripped and one your_new.cso?
i wondert why ive got 2 files one 349mb and the other 346mb

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: istg if lose another game of minesweeper