Homebrew Soo. What do I do?

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
But did the OP mentioned that his 3ds was updated to 9.9 using a game and not through wifi?
No, but he didn't not specify it either so if what I said is true we can deduce that he did indeed bring his system to 9.9 through a FW update prompted by a game.

josh87402

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Wait so I can just format the system and that's it? Also, I don't really remember if I updated my 3ds just because I was stupid or because of a game, but because I lost it for a year now, and everything about what I did with the console before losing It I just forgot about all of that

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
So a format can get rid of the browser nag?
Hot diggity dog i didn't know that.
Dont think you can get rid of it, but there's a way to get past it on the O3DS because the system is so slow compared to the the N3DS :P

Wait so I can just format the system and that's it? Also, I don't really remember if I updated my 3ds just because I was stupid or because of a game, but because I lost it for a year now, and everything about what I did with the console before losing It I just forgot about all of that
Don't think you even need to format it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...